If you were looking for a little pick-me-up on this Monday, then our buds at Main Course have just the treat for you. This free snack is compliments of LA’s rising talent Wood Holly, who delivers a thumping 808 bass demon in the form of Bowser. With early support from the likes of Worthy, Kill Frenzy, and the head honchos at Main Course, we figured you’d also like to enjoy this tasty bite.
Tag Archives: Wood Holly
We present to you the next artist in our GDD™ Guest Mix series… the LA-based Wood Holly offers up over an hour long of thick booty-tech and bass driven house, filled with favorites from the likes of Claude Von Stroke, Salva, Krywolf, Mark Starr & Lux Groove, and forthcoming releases on Perfect Driver, No Brainer, and Main Course. Dig in kids!
1. Wood Holly – Spiritual Gangsta (Original Mix)
2. Claude Vonstroke – The Clapping Track (Original Mix)
3. Wuki – Same Damn Sound (Original Mix)
4. Wood Holly – Bowser (Original Mix)
5. Salva – Drop That B (Original Mix)
6. Lux Groove & Mark Starr – Oscillate (Original Mix)
7. Wk7 – Higher Power (Hardcore Pck Mix)
8. CDBL – That Trick (Mad Villains Remix)
9. Shark Slayer & Say Wut – The Buckhorn (Original Mix)
10. Sluggers – Turbo Fade (Mark Starr)
11. Kry Wolf – Concrete (Woz Remix)
12. Wood Holly – Space Cash (Original Mix)
13, Rich Boy – Throw Some D’s (Jordan Postrel Remix)
14. Travie Bobby – Out The Trunk (Original Mix)
15. Mac Dre – Thizzle Dance (Wood Holly Furly Ghost VIP)
16. Aaron Snapes – Whatcha Wanna Do (Wood Holly Remix)
17. Phrixus – Bring It Back (Original Mix)
18. Wood Holly – Up Hands (Original Mix)
Our good friends, Wood Holly, are at it again with a free bootleg pack exclusively for their fans. The duo continues to demonstrate their influence of everything house and bass remixing A$AP Rockey, and Black Hippy & Future. Grab their bootleg pack HERE and keep it locked on Wood Holly!
The young booty bass duo Wood Holly have proven their worth this year, remixing Kendrick Lamar and Dom Kennedy and putting out a hugely supported debut EP on Worthy’s Anabatic Records. In the season of giving, they just chopped off an 808 thumping edit of Future-Pop band Purity Ring’s single “Fireshine.” Listen below, and follow the download link to grab it!
Next up from LA’s own DJ sweetheart Brazzabelle is her funk-flexed, max-ed out house slammer Drop The Beat featuring vocals from Zashanell. With big room stabs and a giant build, Drop The Beat is filled with energy ready to set crowds into a frenzy. Newcomers Wood Holly takes things to a more tech house tempo, tinging the remix with 808s and a nice little “party alarm” at the drop. Finally, Chris Loren makes a progressive house remix that takes “Drop The Beat” in a full circle around the modern trends in house music.
Drop The Beat was just released on Into The AM’s self-named record label today, you can stream the tracks below or purchase the EP here.
If you’ve seen the mighty Claude Vonstroke do his thing lately, the peak of the energy breaks down with a VIP edit of DJ Zinc’s classic Super Sharp Shooter. That edit just happens to be made from the original gem “Hoe Hoe Hoe” by the LA based Wood Holly. This duo of young guns have broken on the scene with a thick 808 booty call – so much that it’s gained the attention and support from other Dirty Bird reps Justin Martin, Kill Frenzy, Ardalan, and Worthy. They’ve jumpstarted the soundcloud hype with (2) free remixes from Lendrick Kamar’s “Swimming Pools” and Dom Kennedy’s “My Tape Of Party.” GET EM.
DOWNLOAD TRACKS HERE