• Simian Mobile Disco Readies New EP
• tINI, Crosstown Rebels and Hot Natured take home DJ Awards
• Watch: Flume makes a track with a lighter, robots, a tin can and more
• Soul Clap revisit Nice ‘N’ Ripe
• Tiesto launches deep house radio show
• Listen to Jamie Jones & tINI‘s Essential Mix
• Fixyn release remix of Nadia Nair’s “Monika The Brave”
• Watch Lindstrøm Detail Tracks in His Studio
This weekend is looking biggg! I’m going to every single on of these, hope to see you guys there too!
Thursday January 31st
—Viceroy @ The DL
—Todd Terje @ Cielo: 10 Year Anniversary!
Friday February 1st
—Verboten presents: tINI and Justin Martin
Saturday February 2nd
— Gareth Emery @ Marquee NY
Sunday February 3rd
— Feed Me with Teeth @ Webster Hall
Recently receiving the #7 spot in Resident Advisor’s (truthful) Top 100 DJ Poll, Loco Dice is undisputedly one of the most successful, talented, and influential DJs in the global scene. From his unprecedented knack for A&R to his pumping DJ sets to thousands around the world, Dice garners a respect from those in and out of the industry, which is why I humbly requested to have a chat with the man to see what he’s been up to and what’s coming up for him.
Please read on after the jump to see our conversation about his label Desolat, how he likes playing in America, and what he thinks about people calling Vegas the new Ibiza, as well as find out how to receive one of the 4 pairs of tickets that we’ll be giving away to Loco Dice and Victor Calderone this Saturday, December 17th at The Music Box in Hollywood.