• Watch Daft Punk’s album advert, featuring new music from the duo
• Tiesto confirms Las Vegas Residency
• Listen to sets from Ed Banger‘s 10th birthday
• Stream ‘Slasherr’, Rustie’s first single since breakthrough album Glass Swords
Yesterday, our buddy MAKJ released his latest single, ‘Conchy’ — a Techy, Big Room roller that has already garnered support from the biggest wigs in the game including Tiesto, Kaskade, Robbie Rivera, and many more. ‘Conchy’ is available now via Robbie’s Juicy Music, so give the preview below a go and show the young lad some love and pick up the whole thing on Beatport.
This weekend Stereosonic will be streaming LIVE from Australia in honor of the World AIDS Day and thanks to the (RED) charity. Show your support by streaming the event below today and tomorrow or go check out Tiesto’s DANCE (RED), SAVE LIVES album, great tunes for a great cause!!
• A-Trak dishes on new EP and Duck Sauce album
• Tiesto Recruits Bono, Calvin Harris, Diplo for AIDS Charity Compilation – Dance (Red)
• Watch Diplo, Four Tet, Nicolas Jaar, Skream, More in New Warehouse Project Documentary
• Dirtybird Presents Stuff the Bird with Claude VonStroke and Justin Jay
• Kastle Remixes Disclosure, Offers it for Free Download
• Tiesto postpones US tour dates
• Deadmau5 Calls New Album Title A ‘Joke That Went Bad’ and mentions big idea for a future release
• A-Trak Is Going on a Tour of People’s Houses
• Flying Lotus to Take Over New York, Los Angeles + Until The Quiet Comes Out on Warp Records Oct 2
• Wolf + Lamb unveil Versus LP
Pierce Fulton recently dropped this month’s episode of his hit Sirius radio show, Get Weird and it is certainly the most dynamic piece of the series so far. This month’s episode further demonstrates that Pierce has a rare ability to put together a solid genre-blurring mix that not only radiates energy but also keeps the listener guessing.
Check out the newest episode of Get Weird after the jump!
Utrecht-based Dem Slackers is riding this wave of dance music explosion like a champ. The dude has had releases on the world’s top dance music imprints including Tiesto‘s Musical Freedom, Dim Mak, and most recently Ultra Music, and word on the streets is that he just finished his latest EP less than a week ago. I suppose we’ll see where that one ends up. On top of his consistent release schedule, Dem Slackers will be starting up a brand new radio show and will be heading up a HUGE showcase night at ADE this year alongside Style of Eye, Mightyfools, and more. With all of this going on, he still had time to put together a pumping Electro House mix exclusively for us here at GDD™. Stream + download below and tracklist after the jump!
With support from the likes of Tiesto, Diplo, A-Trak, Chuckie, Bart B More, Dillon Francis, Style of Eye and more it’s hard to believe Wax Motif isn’t a house-hold name yet. Over the past year he has been refining his style with several top-notch remixes and his most recent work Rebecca & Fiona – Giliap (Wax Motif remix) leaves nothing to be desired. The track is a slice of electro-house heaven reminiscent of an ‘80s electro-pop film soundtrack. Combine that with the artful use of Swedish duo Rebecca & Fiona’s sultry vocals and you’ve got a track that will be stuck in your head for the rest of the day. Big love for this Aussie.
Pierce Fulton just dropped the latest episode of his monthly radio show Get Weird and it’s nothing short of exciting. With a combination of Pierce’s superb mixing skills and a diverse track listing that ranges from D. Ramirez to Siriusmo, this mix is guaranteed not to disappoint. Seriously folks, make sure you pick this one up!
Dada Life is invading North America once more this fall with over 30 dates around Canada and the US this September and October. Tiesto will be joining the tour for the first couple of weeks in October, and our good buddy 12th Planet will be supporting for the majority of the rest of the 2-month jaunt. Tickets go on sale tomorrow and more dates will be added soon.