• Disclosure Join Las Vegas DJ Heavyweights for 2015 Residency
• Desert Hearts 2015 Spring Festival Tickets On-Sale
• T.Williams Returns With Underground House Anthem and Heads out on Ship2Ship Tour
• Listen to Kaytranada‘s First BBC Radio 1 Show
2013 marks the 10-year anniversary of Toolroom Records — the UK-based imprint founded by the legendary Mark Knight. To celebrate the seminal benchmark in the label’s history, Toolroom has gone back through the years and handpicked 100 tracks from the back catalogue for a historical compilation of massive proportions.
Additionally, Toolroom has selected a number of all-star singles to re-release along with remixes, including this 2006 smash from Dave Spoon titled “At Night.” Spoon, now known to most “new” dance fans as Shadow Child, has called upon fellow Brit T.Williams to help him remix the Electro/House/Tech crossover hit, adding in a fresh bassline and some Garage percussion.
Find a ton of great content on Toolroom Ten here, and have a listen to the new remix below.
T.Williams is on the brink of explosion. The PMR Records artist will be touring as direct support to Disclosure on their US tour this fall, and his first original release of the year will be out this month. The Feelings Within EP boasts 4 fantastic tracks exhibiting pure musicianship and an on-point crossover between Garage and House that competes at the same level as the Lawrence brothers. Watch out world. √+
• Daft Punk to Appear on “The Colbert Report”
• Watch a mini-documentary on James Murphy and 2ManyDJs’ 50,000-watt vinyl-only soundsystem
• Download new Scuba ‘After Hours Mix Part 3′
• T.Williams and Mosca to tour USA together
• Listen Now: Daft Punk reveal 10-minute ‘Get Lucky’ remix
• Ben UFO, Bondax, Bashmore, and more for MoMA party series
• Hear new T. Williams track from forthcoming EP
• Watch a Short Documentary on Motor City Drum Ensemble
Dan Pearce AKA Eats Everything will be kicking off his EDIBLE Tour this weekend in the UK, and the lineups that the jolly gentleman has curated for the 4-date tour this month are nothing short of spectacular. Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs, Catz N Dogz, T. Williams, and Richy Ahmed are just some of the talent joining Eats throughout May, including a blowout last tour stop in his hometown of Bristol. Additionally, included in this teaser video is another new collaboration between Eats and fellow dirtybird, Justin Martin, and it’s too damn good. I overheard that these guys have been making a number of tracks together in the past year, so I guess we’ll see how they end up getting released. I’m getting my hopes up for an LP. This one, “The Gettup,” will be released on dirtybird in early June.