We’re now ninety-seven Dirts deep & this week, just as all of its predecessors did, The Dirt #97 is deliverin’ the goods. KMOC + aRod are servin’ up a smorgasbord of sounds for ya: electro-soul, future funk, a more-than-worthy cover, remixes of some dance classics plus a dash of trap & a big ole fat serving of house ranging from the deep kind to the disco kind to the STRAIGHT UP HOUSE MUSIC kind.
The Dirt #97: KMOC + aRod comin’ at ya. Grab the free twelve pack of jams + enjoy.
This might be the best giveaway we’ve ever had. One of the world’s leading music companies, EMI, is launching a multi-platform campaign this month highlighting the development of Dance Music over the past 5 decades, and part of their Electrospective project includes two album releases: the first featuring a 15-track compilation difficultly summing up 50 years of the genre (with tracks from Brian Eno to Soul II Soul to Gorillaz), and the second collating 11 rare remixes from EMI artists.
To celebrate the release on October 9th, EMI is giving away a MASSIVE package to one GDD™ reader including:
• 1 Electrospective album
• 1 Electrospective remix album (A collection of rare electronic mixes)
• 1 VINYL bundle with the following titles:
- Daft Punk – Daft Club [Import]
- Daft Punk – Homework [Import]
- David Bowie (UK) – John, I’m Only Dancing 7″ [Import]
- Duran Duran – Duran Duran [Import]
- Hot Chip – Made In The Dark [Import]
- LCD Soundsystem – LCD Soundsystem [Import]
- LCD Soundsystem – Sound Of Silver [Import]
- LCD Soundsystem – This Is Happening [Import]
- Massive Attack – Blue Lines [Import]
- Massive Attack – Protection [Import]
- The Chemical Bros. – Exit Planet Earth [Import]
Information on how to win after the jump! Continue Reading