In the midst of the madness next week in Miami, Skrillex and the OWSLA crew have assembled a mini-festival of sorts over two days in the arts district of Wynwood in Downtown, bringing together an unprecedented lineup of B2B sets over two days on Wednesday and Thursday. In addition to the massive amount of music, GOOD TIMES Miami will also feature the first-ever Leisure Sports Tournament, featuring all your favorite artists playing all sorts of ridiculous outdoor games.
We have 3 pairs of tickets to give away to the event, which you can enter to win via the Punchtab widget below. The more you share, the more likely you’ll be to be one of the 3 winners picked on Monday. Good luck!
Contact Festival in Vancouver BC is quickly approaching and we’re bringing you the chance to win a pair of tickets to both days! Following the success of last years Deadmau5 performance, this marks the second year for Western Canada’s largest electronic indoor music festival and the lineup certainly shows it! Peep all the acts below and make sure to enter before 12/12! Continue Reading
After successful takeovers of Los Angeles and New York just two years ago, OWSLA boss Skrillex has announced today a string of shows in San Francisco, Brooklyn, Amsterdam, and Barcelona this February, curating unique lineups in each city to play along with him. Tickets will be available this Friday for all shows.
“I’m excited to do another round of Takeovers. This time we chose four cities that I really think represent and support great art and rad artists: San Francisco, Brooklyn, Amsterdam, and Barcelona. I can’t wait to play some new stuff for you guys.” – Skrillex
Lineups for individual cities below… Continue Reading
• Claude VonStroke returns to the Essential Mix with bass to burn
• Stereosonic announce Dog Blood’s replacement act
• BPM adds names to 2014 bill
• Prefuse 73, Nosaj Thing, and FaltyDL Plot North American Tour
• Diplo and Skrillex debut new Jack U project
• Listen: Dixon steps up for consummate Essential Mix
• Check Out a New Tune from SBTRKT
• Four Tet uploads new track “Parallel Jalebi”
• Bass blockbuster: Skrillex’s Essential Mix is the most-played in BBC Radio 1 history
• Friction for Fabriclive 70
• Lightning in a Bottle supports The Santa Rosa Plateau Foundation and Rainforest Action Network
• Daft Punk “Get Lucky” condoms to be released
Vegas can be frustrating. There are long lines, seemingly indiscriminate door policies, and, with the recent openings of a few more mega-clubs, so many options to choose from on a nightly basis. EDC Week, as it’s now called, has got to be one of the busiest weekends of the year in the City of Sin, and that’s why GDD™ has teamed up with our friends from Mandalay Bay’s new shining gem LIGHT to make your life just a little bit easier.
We’ll be giving away ONE PAIR of tickets to a lucky dirty dancer that will grant the winner and a friend access to every LIGHT-affiliated property and each of their events from June 19th through the 23rd. That line-up includes a variety of pool parties and nighttime affairs with some of dance music’s biggest stars, including Zedd, Alesso, Baauer, Skrillex, Nicky Romero, and Krewella.
Simply like both The Light Vegas and Gotta Dance Dirty Facebook pages, and comment on THIS FACEBOOK POST with an @tag for the friend you’d like to bring with you! This contest will only run until tomorrow, June 18, at 11:59pm PDT, so don’t delay! Winner will be messaged on Facebook! Full list of events after the jump…
• Skrillex does the Essential Mix
• Detroit Swindle start HEIST Recordings
• AlunaGeorge announce first North American Tour
• RIP Romanthony, voice of Daft Punk’s “One More Time”
• Skrillex, Baauer, and Guetta win at Billboard Awards
• First Listen: Mount Kimbie, ‘Cold Spring Fault Less Youth’
• Todd Terje Preps New 12″; Preview It Now
“The Foundation, is just that. It’s me going back to my roots of dub, hip hop and acid. It’s my modern take of decades of music I grew up with infused with electronic music (elements).”
This EP is seven tracks of big, brutal, gangster ass reggae vibes. Melding dub, reggae, acid, trap, electro and everything in between; David Heartbreak stretches his musical roots with an incredibly diverse and engaging sonic pallet. Perfectly suited for OWSLA, who just keeps supplying us with the goodies this week.
Stream de eeentire ting: