CRSSD Festival just keeps upping the ante. Today, they’ve teamed up with the popular file sharing service WeTransfer to give away a bunch of free music. The bundle features mixes from Seth Troxler, Simian Mobile Disco b2b Roman Flugel, J.Phlip, Pete Tong, DJ Harvey, Giraffage and SNBRN, as well as Seth Troxler‘s Meatloaf Recipe. In addition to this gleaming gift comes the announcement of single day ticket sales. The tickets start at $75, which is extremely generous considering the all-start lineup. See you in San Diego!
Download the CRSSD x WeTransfer Media Bundle HERE
Single Day CRSSD Tickets can be purchased HERE
• RÜFÜS DU SOL Announces 15 Stop North American Tour
• Pete Tong to bring ‘darker’ sound to Vegas with residency
• Friends of Friends Details Fifth Anniversary Comp Featuring Shlohmo, Shigeto, Machinedrum, Nicolas Jaar, and More
The deep sounds of Copenhagen’s KANT have landed our favorite remix on Blonde‘s new Higher Ground EP. The uplifting melodic original has summer written all over it, but KANT’s version unleashes all the feels – so much that it landed ‘Pete Tong’s Essential New Tune’ this month on BBC Radio 1. If you don’t already know his production, this track is like the the lovechild of Mark Knight and The Magician. Listen below, and grab it when itdrops on August 3rd.
A mysterious track has surfaced on Spinnin Records soundcloud – a live rip from the recent Glastonbury festival where BBC Radio 1 bosses Pete Tong and Annie Mac did a special b2b set. Who do you think it is? The title font looks familiar…
It doesn’t seem like long ago the veiled producer Zhu surfaced on the web (4 months ago to be exact) and had the net buzzing about his “Moves Like Ms. Jackson” remix, but a lot has been accomplished since then. With four more originals added to his roster, including his recent hit (named Essential New Tune by Pete Tong) titled, “ Faded.” Now, though, the time has come for others to take on the fruits of his labor as official remixes begin to take shape on SoundCloud. Continue Reading
• Coachella announces live stream set times
• Milton Keynes Bowl hosts two-day
Electric Daisy Carnival UK
• Pete Tong‘s All Gone To Sea Plans Revealed
• Edu Imbernon previews new single, “Dalt,”and announces tour
We’re gearing up for our WMC showcase with Sweat It Out! music, and what better than with some forthcoming label fire! The Sydney/LA based duo Playmode have been on the rise following their smash “Ultrasonic”, with support from Pete Tong to Amine Edge, and topping the beatport charts with their collab “Not Hit Enough” with Jesse Rose. They answer back now with a teaser to their NEVER LET GO EP, featuring a soulfully strong house anthem in “Never Let Go” and jackin groove in “Hypnotic”. Listen below, and be on the lookout for these on CLUB SWEAT!
WMC – Don’t miss Playmode @ SWEAT IT OUT! Miami on Tuesday, March 25th!
• Dim Mak producer Sonic C has died
• New LA residencies for Pete Tong and Justin Martin
• Watch Mount Kimbie play ‘Home Recording’
• Pete Tong awarded MBE (Member of the Order of the British Empire) in New Year Honours List
• New Catz ‘N Dogz Label to Release 12″ from A1 Bassline; Preview It Now
• Preview Danny Daze‘s EP on Ultramajic
• Download a New Track from Hudson Mohawke
• Eric Prydz Wins Essential Mix of the Year
• Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina released early from jail