GDD has decided to put a new spin on our weekly Dirts, and instead of pairing up internally we’re branching out and pairing up with artists. So every Thursday, hop on board with us and some of our favorite artists – where you’ll get your weekly dose of 100% free tracks from us and a cool little selection of music that gives you a bit of insight into the minds of the DJs and producers you know and love.
I’ve partnered up with none other than one of my best friends, probably one of the funniest and coolest dudes in the business, the #10 gentleman on my Sexiest DJs list: Max from Prince Club. He’s the DJ version of Tom Hardy and smokes more than a chimney, and because of that we present his top 5 tracks to smoke to. Click the jump to see some of my favorite free tracks of the moment, and check out Max’s favorite stoner jams as well. Enjoy!
• Stream Swedish House Mafia‘s Final Show
• Watch: Holy Ship! 2014 upsizes to world’s most epic party boat
• Flying Lotus and Thundercat working with Herbie Hancock?
• Mount Kimbie announce new album Cold Spring Fault Less Youth
• Modeselektor announce documentary film,We Are Modeselektor
• Mount Kimbie to Tour With Holy Other
• Cyril Hahn releases on new secret label
• Squarepusher Readies Digital-Only EP for Next Week; Stream a Track Now
• Baths Announces New Album Obsidian, Shares Track “Miasma Sky”, Tours With the Postal Service
It’s no secret that Hotflush label boss, Scuba, has an adroit sense for tasteful tunes, as evident in his consistent music production and the ongoing A&R of his imprint where artists like Mount Kimbie, Joy Orbison, and Jimmy Edgar have been featured. Last Friday, the lovely Annie Mac let Scuba take over the reins of her radio show on BBC Radio 1, and Scuba handpicked 7 tracks from previous Hotflush Recordings releases and compiled them into a beautiful Hotflush Classics mix. Get dancing to this one. √+