• AC Slater and Party Like Us Records present Night Bass Fall 2014 North America Tour
• Solomun mix marks return of Global Underground’s City series
• Mosca readies dubby new 12″ ‘The Greyhounds’ for his own Not So Much label
• Nicolas Jaar and Sasha Spielberg release “Don’t Tell Me”
• Duke Dumont gets second UK #1 with “I Got U”
• Hear Todd Terje & Bryan Ferry’s shimmering cover of Robert Palmer’s ‘Johnny and Mary’
• Mosca to Inaugurate New Label with 12″; Preview It Now
• Daft Punk to Appear on “The Colbert Report”
• Watch a mini-documentary on James Murphy and 2ManyDJs’ 50,000-watt vinyl-only soundsystem
• Download new Scuba ‘After Hours Mix Part 3′
• T.Williams and Mosca to tour USA together
On June 11th, UK producer Mosca will be releasing his newest EP, Eva Mendes, via Hypercolour. Eva Mendes is Mosca’s first release this year, which is not surprising for a producer well known to take his sweet time mastering every aspect of his productions. The EP marks a transition away from his 2-step and garage influences as Mosca begins to experiment with four-to-the-floor house beats. Mosca was kind enough to preview the entire EP on his Soundcloud before the release date, so grab your headphones, and prepare for another flawless EP from Mosca.
Check out the EP after the jump!