• CRSSD Festival Announces Phase II Lineup
• Disclosure and Rudimental Choose Nas, Nicolas Jaar, and more for Wild Life
• Mano Le Tough, DJ Tennis, and Marcus Worgull Remix Vermont on Upcoming EP
From the vibe-heavy deep house to the anonymous black & white branding, TÂCHES has become easily recognizable as an artist, both aurally and visually. With a steady flow of originals and eclectic remixes like the latest for Wet (listen after the jump!), TÂCHES seems to consistently hold a place in the internet’s spotlight, always gaining support across the blogosphere and beyond. Without further ado, we’re proud to present this blissful guest mix that features everything from Teen Daze to Dixon.
Tracklist after the jump…
• Grammys 2014: Winners list
• Dirtybird prep BBQ compilation
• Todd Terje announces debut album, It’s Album Time; Bryan Ferry to guest
• Mano Le Tough will release his Tempus EP next month
Figuratively and literally, reading about Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs‘ re-release of his amazing single, “Household Goods,” this morning was music to my ears. A top track released on Greco-Roman in 2010, “Household Goods” (along with “Garden”) really put Orlando on the map, and 2 years later with a full LP under his belt, he’s put together an unbelievable new remix package for the original including new takes from Zinc, Mano Le Tough, Zed’s Dead, Lil Silva, and Enei. The release will be available on Beatport next week on August 6th before its worldwide release on Polydor on the 20th. Stream 4 of the remixes below. √+ Continue Reading
For the late afternoon starts to the late nights to the early mornings– here’s what gets us up, gets us going, gets us through the deepest of LA weekends.
GDD™ SPOTHEADS.005 (18 track Spotify playlist, 2 hours)