Lucidity Festival has made quite the name for itself, tucked away in the Santa Barbara mountains and bubbling over with up and coming talent, it’s become a can’t miss in the Spring time for fans of Symbiosis, Lightning In A Bottle, and Desert Hearts. With talent like Mark Farina, J Phlip, Eprom, Sage Armstrong, Wood Holly, and our very own, The Interns, it’s time for a good old fashioned galactic get down. To better understand the spirit of the festival, here’s a few words from the promoters themselves about the ‘Crossroads’ addition of this year’s gathering: Continue Reading
While the days of frolicking with your friends in the dessert or concrete speedways has seemingly concluded – it can only mean one thing.. Time to don your sexiest parka and mosey on over to South Lake for one of the West Coast’s premiere winter festival destinations: Snow Globe Music Festival. Continue Reading
Our friends at The Do LaB have announced one of their best lineups yet for their consistently outstanding festival, Lightning In A Bottle. With artists like Moby, Little Dragon, Simian Mobile Disco, Damian Lazarus, Cashmere Cat, What So Not, Thomas Jack, Sweater Beats, DJ Tennis, Russ Liquid and more, this year’s festival is a must for any electronic music enthusiast.
For those of you who are not familiar with this event, Lightning In A Bottle is an internationally renowned transformative experience that fuses music with introspective qualities of installation art, live performance, spiritual workshops, and an overarching embodiment of cultural and environmental consciousness. I’ve attended this festival for the past three years, and it always keeps me coming back for more of its distinctive offerings. Trust me – go this year and you’ll be very happy you did! Tickets here.
Watch the official LIB 2014 video after the jump.
• Mexico’s BPM Festival is a very good way to start 2014
• Breach Shares Exclusive Track for ‘DJ-Kicks’
• UK house producer Midland announces new three-track single: stream samples inside
• Stream Pional‘s New EP for Young Turks
• Fatboy Slim honored at IMS
• Listen: Dog Blood live at Coachella 2013
• Mixmag TV presents Steve Lawler and Darius Syrossian
• Sensation announces 2013 USA shows
• Tomorrowland 2013: The full stage line-ups
• Move over MJ: Calvin Harris sets new UK chart record
• Mysteryland turns 20 with bumper 2013 line-up
• Boards of Canada‘s surprise single appears in Rough Trade East
• Zomby to Release Double-Disc Album via 4AD; Hear Another New Track
• A-Trak drops first Fool’s Gold mix of 2013
• Dimensions Festival announces monster lineup for 2013
• Flying Lotus Gives First Interview About Captain Murphy, Working on New Material
• Listen to new music and mix from Todd Terje
• Crookers announce split
• Caspa’s US tour dates
• Snowbombing Festival announces first dance acts for 2013
• Starkey goes into Orbits
• Serato DJ software revealed
• I Love Techno 2012 is set to be madness with Boys Noize (Live), Vitalic (Live), and many more
• Breakbot‘s first full-length is coming this September
• The Native Instruments groovebox sees several upgrades
• Beats Antique have “a new cinematic, orchestral, and seductively bass heavy EP” and are touring this Fall
Good morning! Today’s stories feature Boys Noize, the Great Convergence 2012, the Moogfest 2012 Lineup, Skream Presents Skreamizm, and Rustie’s North American Tour. Please read on after the jump.