Morgan Page is a household name for most listeners. Kaskade is another name that rings a bell for a heap of people. But oddly enough, not many people are familiar with Kaskade’s band Late Night Alumni. They likely won’t be the case for much longer, especially after the group’s remix of ‘Running Wild.’ This track epitomizes the classic house sound, with a slight modern twist, leaving listeners with a full fledged feeling to get up and dance. If you’re anything like me, you’re probably asking yourself what’s next for the band. Seeing as they dropped two remixes fairly close together, my guess is they have more tricks up their sleeves, and are hopefully preparing for some exciting show announcements. Only time will tell. In the meantime, check out the stream below!
Tag Archives: late night alumni
• Fur Coat step up for Balance Presents
• Lido & Canblaster Announce Collaborative EP, Share Two Tracks
• Late Night Alumni “Runaway” with Second Release Off Eclipse
• FMLYBND Releases New Single, “Euphoria”
If you’re looking for some dark, late night techno — look no further. Local Los Angeles DJ/Producer Modus is here to satisfy all of your crunchy dance-floor stomping desires with his new remix for Late Night Alumni. Haunting chord progressions serve as a backdrop to a heavy bass line and jackin’ percussive elements. Let the ethereal vocals guide you through this 8 minute voyage. Enjoy!
• Hot Chip Ask ‘Why Make Sense?’ on Sixth Album
• Desert Hearts Announce Lineup for 2015 Spring Festival on March 27-30
• Faithless Set to Return This Summer with Massive London Show
• Late Night Alumni Releases Single “The This This” From Forthcoming Album “Eclipse”
Utah-based and Ultra-signed band Late Night Alumni have just released the first in their six-piece series of their journey and performance at the Masonic Temple in Salt Lake City. With a new part in the series dropping once a week, the clips will include much of their performance (both of new and old material) along with artist insights and more. This is all in anticipation of their fourth album, co-produced (and featuring) Kaskade, which drops on Ultra Records on January 29th. You can check out the music video for their single “Shine” after the jump, along with video of preview clips from the album.