Kris Menace has a new album coming out entitled Features which includes collaborations with The Presets, Robert Owens, Simon Lord, The Glass and others. The first single off the album is the track “Hide” featuring the always fabulous Miss Kittin. ”Hide” delivers what you would expect from these two electronic music legends – lush, pulsating beats and soaring, sultry vocals.
Dirtying up things on the remix end are PWNDTIAC whose driving electro remix is certain to thrash every dance floor it touches. With early buzz from Queen Annie Mac, this remix is already picking up some serious steam. Do not miss out on this one. The PWNDTIAC remix of “Hide” is out NOW via Compuphonic.
Weekend is just about to start for us on the West Coast and I cannot WAIT. The last few hours at the office are just like being in High School all over again, waiting for fuckin’ bell to sound. It seriously is the most painful torture there is. Here is a few songs, some old and some new to start your weekend off the right way and hit tonight with an extra bounce in your step.
• Moonbotica- Men of the Future (Kris Menace Remix)
* Just an appetizer, a nice calm vibe track to help ease your way out of work mode and into your first cocktail.
• Crookers Feat. Major Lazer, Leftside & Supahype- Jump up
*All it takes is that first drink to wake you up, yeah this track is something like that. Fresh off the Crookers new album
• Hatiras- Spaced Invader (Malente Electro Remix) *fixed
* Nice vibe to this new remix, just like when you make your way through your 3rd or 4th round this song really gets the party to get kickin
• Vandalism- Throw your hands up (Angger Dimas Remix)
* This song is for when you know the parties going and shits getting weird, everyone get yo hands up!
• Run D.M.C- My Adidas (Pilotpriest Remix)
* Last but not least, gotta throw some old school into this electro groove. Get the late night kids entertained with something because we know at this point the booze cant do all the work to keep the party going
Enjoy your weekend because I know I will ( Hopefully it goes a little something like this ^^)