• Symbiosis Gathering Announces Complete Lineup For 10 YEAR RE:UNION
• Kompakt Announces TOTAL 15 Compilation, Shares Teaser Playlist
• EDMbiz Conference & Expo 2015 Unveils Final Program
• Kompakt due to release new TB-303 inspired EP
• Two Fresh‘s Blimpus EP is out now on SMOG Records
• Leon Vynehall Shares Mesmerizing New Video, Announces North American Tour
• Ghostly Artists Soundtrack Upcoming Videogame; Hear New Tracks from Shigeto, Matthew Dear, and More
Tonight, some of our favorite women in dance music will be taking the reins at Exchange in Downtown Los Angeles — Magda and Blond:ish. We were able to have a quick chat with the Montreal-born, London-based duo responsible for releases on some of our favorite imprints (Kompakt, Get Physical, Defected) ahead of their set tonight where we touched on their love of 70s psychedelia, how they link up with labels, their Cherry residency, and more. Read on and give a listen to their remix of Maya Jane Coles’ “Everything” out this week…
• Glastonbury reveals 2013 lineup
• Go behind the scenes on Justice‘s world tour
• The Do LaB Presents the Magic of The Great Convergence; The Polish Ambassador, Papadosio, and Thriftworks in LA Tonight
• Visionquest Thirteen hits the road
• Kompakt to release classical reworkings of Michael Mayer, Gui Boratto, and more
Vibe to the entire EP after the jump!
Dj Tennis‘ new EP, The Outcast came out the other week and I finally got down to really checking it out today. Every track is stellar, but my favorite by far had to be Morgan Geist‘s take on the original powerhouse tune. Morgan Geist’s remix is one of those rare gems that just keeps building on itself; adding layer after layer of melodically driven synths that compliment each other further and further. It’s simple, tune is a dancefloor beast.
Take a listen and pick up the entire EP after the jump!
BCN With just 3 days to go until Sonar in Barcelona here’s a quick heads up for the week ahead. On top of a stunning Sonar festival lineup, Barcelona plays host to over 100 Off Sonar events, and we’ve taken the liberty to whittle down our picks for those outside shows:
LDN This Friday our friends over at Potty Mouth Disco are putting on another of their killer warehouse parties in London’s East End. Turbo Recordings‘ man of the moment Gesaffelstein will be joined by Turbo boss Thomas Von Party, as well as Koelsch and Geoffroy Mugwump from Cologne’s legendary Kompakt label. Red Ben and the PMD crew have gone all out to curate one hell of a lineup for this one, so jump on the advance ticket sales as it’s sure to pack out early.
For those not already familiar with Gesaffelstein, this guy brings the party. Check out his latest remix of Moby‘s ‘The Day’, and cruise over to Beatport to pick up the full remix package, which includes tracks from Sasha and Lifelike:
• Moby – The Day (Gesaffelstein remix) √+ [Beatport Link ]
Friday 22nd April // 9pm – 6am
Secret Warehouse Location, East London
Advance tickets £8-10 // More on the Door
Event pages: Facebook // DataTransmission