Contact Festival in Vancouver BC is quickly approaching and we’re bringing you the chance to win a pair of tickets to both days! Following the success of last years Deadmau5 performance, this marks the second year for Western Canada’s largest electronic indoor music festival and the lineup certainly shows it! Peep all the acts below and make sure to enter before 12/12! Continue Reading
Tag Archives: Kaskade
• Preview the first taste of Kaskade‘s new album
• Brodinski talks new album and releases ‘Gimme Back The Night’
• Preview first Darkside track “Golden Arrow”
• Joker drops ‘Joker Drive’ EP for free
• Hear a new set from Kaskade: “Think Vegas can’t go deep?”
• Watch Flume‘s new “Insane” video
• Dusky Details New EP for Aus
• Watch a New Video from Mount Kimbie
Yesterday, our buddy MAKJ released his latest single, ‘Conchy’ — a Techy, Big Room roller that has already garnered support from the biggest wigs in the game including Tiesto, Kaskade, Robbie Rivera, and many more. ‘Conchy’ is available now via Robbie’s Juicy Music, so give the preview below a go and show the young lad some love and pick up the whole thing on Beatport.
Utah-based and Ultra-signed band Late Night Alumni have just released the first in their six-piece series of their journey and performance at the Masonic Temple in Salt Lake City. With a new part in the series dropping once a week, the clips will include much of their performance (both of new and old material) along with artist insights and more. This is all in anticipation of their fourth album, co-produced (and featuring) Kaskade, which drops on Ultra Records on January 29th. You can check out the music video for their single “Shine” after the jump, along with video of preview clips from the album.
• Kaskade: “No such thing as selling out”
• Electric Daisy Carnival announces Chicago Stop-off
• Disclosure to tour the USA again
• Novation introduces the Launchkey
• Juicy Beach 2013 Phase One Lineup announced
• Morten Breum Releases Stunning Official Video for “Larva (Far Away)”
After recently winning Dim Mak’s Autoerotique WTF Remix contest, the Miami native and Overthrow brethren Damaged Goods jumped right back on the chains and took on Kaskade‘s newest single “LLOVE”. For those who love the melodic tones of the original but wanted it rougher on the edges – this version takes an anthemic build up and drops you straight into a hard hitting pipeline. Eat your heart out.
Here are our best recommendations for this weekend’s events in NYC! With fall quickly approaching I will definitely be hitting up the DayGlow show out on Governors Island for some end-of-summer paint party fun!
Good morning! Today’s news features Kaskade, Ultra, James Zabiela, Gaslamp Killer, and Buzzmedia. Please read on after the jump.
Good morning! Today’s news includes Thomas Bangalter, Kaskade, Carl Cox, Digitalism, Wynn + Ultra, and an editorial on America and Dance Music. Please read on after the jump.