Are you a big fan of our GDD apparel collection? Would you like two FREE pieces from our newest collection? Well here is your chance! In celebration of our upcoming release of our newest apparel collection September 21st we have decided to hold an open t-shirt design competition. The winning design will be printed later this month and sold all over the world as the first edition of our featured artist line.
Please read below for all the rules in order to be included in the competition:
1) Winner receives their choice of 2 pieces from our newest collection (Released: September 21st)
2) All designs must be in adobe illustrator format (.ai)
3) All art must express what Gottadancedirty is all about: Babes, Pharaohs, Dirty Dancing, and pounding, pounding, electronic music
4) All artwork submitted becomes the exclusive property of Gottadancedirty.com
5) Must be submitted before 12:00 pm PST on Monday October 4th
6) All art to be submitted to email@example.com
New Prize Just Added! Winner will have the choice to be the Auto-winner for any of our upcoming ticket giveaways, or can choose to get back-stagie passes on an Avalon night!
Goodluck! Here are some tunes to get those creative juices flowing:
• La Roux – In For the Kill (Skrillex Remix)
• Autoerotique & SonicC – KMA (Rynecologist AA Stock Remix) √+
• Dem Slackers – Let’s Go (Bart B More ‘Oldschool’ Remix) √+
• Kap10kurt – Mission Complete (Symbol One Remix)
• The Glitch Mob – Drive it Like you Stole it
Email: Kmoc@gottadancedirty.com Twitter: GDDkmoc