Feeling underprepared this festival season? Worried about the sun soaked days and long nights ahead? Don’t worry, your friends at GDD™ have you covered. We have teamed up with SOL REPUBLIC, JammyPack, Sentient Apparel, and CRAP Eyewear to bring you the GDD™ Festival Survival Kit.
Find out what’s in the Festival Survival Kit & how to enter after the jump! Continue Reading
The excitement is heating up as we’re only 2 days away until Colorado’s Vail Valley gets transformed into the winter wonderland of noise known as Snowball Music Festival. After a huge success with last years debut and a memorable follow up @ Snowglobe for New Years, the anticipation couldn’t be higher for what’s becoming the staple seasonal music event in the rocky mountains. With a beefed up lineup and a array of great late night events, there is something for every festival-goers taste. This year, GDD will also be hosting an official after party on Friday night! Find out more below…
FULL FESTIVAL SCHEDULE + GDD AFTER PARTY + SNOWMONT PREVIEWafter the jump!Continue Reading
For those of you in Colorado that were bummed on missing EDC Las Vegas (even though you guys got your own EDC), I’m sure you’re already set for this weekend’s madness at Global Dance Festival 2011. With Colorado gaining more respect as one of the top hubs of the electronic music scene in North America, Global keeps getting bigger and better each year, this time around boasting a massive 3-day lineup that’s pretty much divided into Groovy, Heavy, and Ravey. Unfortunately we will not be out there for this one, but our good friends over @ JammyPack will have a merchandise booth set up, so be on the look out for fanny packs with speakers and of course the 3D Tut.
WATCH OUT FOR: Our buddy and Denver native Ecto-Cooler, who landed a spot opening the Scion bass stage on Friday evening! To get all you ready for the rave on the rocks, we have his summer mix cued up for y’all below.
Let there be music. Once again, GDD™ is teaming up with JammyPack™ to give two lucky dancers the coolest accessory of the summer. You might say, “That looks a lot like a fanny pack,” but little do you know, this JammyPack™ packs a punch of sound that must be heard to be believed. With speakers completely detachable, USB power-ready, and a headphone jack that plugs into all mp3 players and most cell phones, this awesome innovation is a one of a kind product that we love to rock all the time. Personally, this new ‘JammyBlank’ style above is my favorite. (Yep, I got one for free.)
We are giving away two JammyPacks™ to two of you lucky kids, so follow the instructions below closely!
• ‘Like’ the JammyPack™ Facebook Page
• Post which style of JammyPack™ you’d like to win on the JammyPack™ Facebook Wall. (Styles can be found HERE.)
• @Tag 2 of your friends in the wall post.
• Winner will be announced tomorrow evening.
GOOD LUCK! Make sure to check out JammyPack.com for all info! _______
What is better than getting free swag? Well, how about if that free swag is a FANNY PACK that has SPEAKERS built into it? Our very good friends over at JammyPack want to give away two of these bad boys to you lovely readers, and they’re even letting you pick which one you want from their excellent collection of colors and styles. Here’s how the giveaway will go…
1. Two JammyPacks will be given away. One of them must go to someone who will be at Snowball Festival in Vail, CO this weekend, and that winner will pick it up FROM US at ///BONES‘ set on Saturday in the Heat Hut at 5:30PM. The other JammyPack will go to anyone and will be shipped directly to you.
2. To enter the contest, you must go to JammyPack’s FACEBOOK PAGE, like it, and comment on the wall with the JammyPack style and color that you want. Designate whether you are going to be at The Snow Ball Festival if you are entering to pick it up from us this Saturday. Winners will be announced on Friday afternoon. Good luck!