Photo Credit: Holy Mountain Photography
Tag Archives: green velvet
Wish I were in Miami this Independence Day weekend to see Laidback Luke and our very own Miami ladykiller Troy Kurtz! (performing as TKO). Save money for sparklers by getting discounts by using the promo code OVERTHROW when purchasing tickets here. In the meantime, check out Laidback Luke’s collaboration with Gina Turner and TKO’s entry for John Roman’s “Ready For This” remix contest, which forgoes trendy car alarms in favor of classic bouncy disco house.
My apologies to anyone who missed Felix Cartal’s set in Santa Cruz or at EDC this weekend, because it was the best I’ve seen all year. Before you rush to the comments page to tell me how dead wrong I am, check out his new remix of Green Velvet that’s available for streaming on his soundcloud.
Debonair DJ Alex Frederick sent over his latest mix entitled “Bright Nights SF”, a half-hour love letter to French nu disco and indie electro. Be sure to catch his set next month as half of Bad Neighbors at San Francisco’s very own HARD SF.
01. Axxe – S.A.T.U.R.D.A.Y. Night (Neon Workout Mix)
02. DCUP – Style (Rainbows of Death Remix)
03. Electra 80 – Rock This Town (Lifelike Remix)
04. Phonat – Set Me Free (Louis La Rouche Reconstruction Mix)
05. Outlander – The Vamp (Strip Steve Mongoloid Remix)
06. Titan – Star-t (Night Drugs Remix)
07. Mika – Blame It On The Girls (Not On The Starsmith Remix)
08. Dragonette – Pick Up The Phone (Michael Van She Remix)
09. Fierce City – La Musique Fantastique
10. Strip Steve – Breakin’
11. The Presets – This Boy’s In Love (KIM Remix)