• Grammys 2014: Winners list
• Dirtybird prep BBQ compilation
• Todd Terje announces debut album, It’s Album Time; Bryan Ferry to guest
• Mano Le Tough will release his Tempus EP next month
• Daft Punk to perform with Stevie Wonder at the Grammys
• L-Vis 1990 announces Dance System EP
• SFX & Clear Channel Announce Partnership
• Déjà Vu: Skrillex Wins Three Grammys Before Broadcast Even Starts, Again
• Avicii Working With Nile Rogers, Mike Shinoda, Mac Davis on New Album
• I Dream of Wires documentary on the way
• Belgian up-and-comers Pelican Fly announce label comp Feathers: stream Sinjin Hawke’s ‘Prom Nite’ inside
Though Skrillex walked into Sunday (February 12) night’s Grammys having already won three categories during the pre-telecast ceremony earlier in the day, he did not have a chance to give a big acceptance speech before taking to the red carpet.
The EDM DJ and producer spoke with MTV News for the second time in the evening and got to deliver his previously untelevised acceptance speeches, which Skrillex delivered after being confused by stage directions. “I was trying to walk off stage, and I didn’t understand,” he said. “Someone was yelling at me. Then I had to go back on. It was just crazy.”
“I had three speeches that were all kind of weird and all over the place,” he continued. “There are so many people that I’d like to thank.”
Please read on after the jump for the full article.
After a heated Grammy Sunday, we’re back into the swing of things with a brand new week ahead of us. I have news featuring coverage of the Grammys, Future Music Festival Asia, & Cut Copy’s Ben Browning with his solo project. Please read on after the jump.
After yesterday’s rain, it’s a clear Wednesday over Los Angeles and we might actually have a Daft Punk rumor worth believing. Read up on the rumor, an EDM tribute at this year’s Grammys, and Above & Beyond’s Group Therapy in Miami after the jump.
Good morning! It’s the first weekend of February and Billboard has a treat for all of us electronic music lovers with their latest issue “Dance Dance Evolution.” It’s crazy how far it has come in the US. Anyway, I have news featuring Electric Forest, Sasquatch Music Festival, Steve Aoki, Burning Man, Orbital, Miike Snow, High Contrast, Nicolas Jaar, & Bon Iver. Please read on after the jump.