• Coachella announces live stream set times
• Milton Keynes Bowl hosts two-day
Electric Daisy Carnival UK
• Pete Tong‘s All Gone To Sea Plans Revealed
• Edu Imbernon previews new single, “Dalt,”and announces tour
We’ve had an absolute blast curating the WIDE AWAKE Art Car Stage at New York and Chicago the past month, and this weekend, it’s time for the holy grail of Electric Daisy Carnival, Las Vegas. We’ve put together a great lineup for this Saturday the 22nd, with sets from GDD™ homies like Wax Motif, Bixel Boys, Craig Williams, and Astronomar, who has put together a killer minimix to give you a taste of his set Saturday night. Download the mix below, and read on for the tracklist and full GDD™ stage lineup.
While it was a bit rainy and cold in Chicago for the midwest stop of Electric Daisy Carnival last month, it was still an absolute blast. We had the chance to see some great sets, including one from our friend Tittsworth who played the Bass Pod on that Saturday evening, and we’re happy to announce that he happened to record the entire thing and is sharing it with us all this morning. Featuring a grip of Tittsworth’s own bassy originals and remixes, this live recording should be a great mood-setter if you’re planning on turnin’ up in Vegas for EDC this weekend.
Tracklist after the jump… Continue Reading
In anticipation of Edit Murphy‘s upcoming performance on the WIDE AWAKE Art Car at EDC Chicago on May 26th, we sat down with the Smoke N’ Mirrors rep for a chat about his new Metro EP, Deep Disco, and his thoughts about the first Electric Daisy Carnival in his hometown of Chicago. Additionally, we have a free download of his single, “Keni,” to hand over to you today. It’s a melodic tune brimming with ol’ fashioned feelgoodery, and now it’s yours for free. Read the interview below and make sure to catch Edit Murphy on the GDD™-hosted WIDE AWAKE Art Car in Chicago next Sunday, May 26th.
Hard to believe that the multi-city festival known as Electric Daisy Carnival is about to commence this week in New York City, and GDD™ is proud to be teaming up with our friends at Insomniac to book out the Wide Awake Art Car stage this Friday, May 17th. We’ve taken a specific approach to curating the lineup for this event, bringing in a deeper/techier vibe to showcase up and coming acts from New York and beyond, including acts like M A N I K, Meech, Rynecologist, and our good friend Kromo, who has put together a mix that accurately portrays the sound you’ll hear from the Funktion One system this Friday. More info below…
The full lineup for Insomniac’s sold-out EDC Las Vegas has been unveiled today, and it’s large. Full list of artists below in alphabetical order… Continue Reading
• Kaskade: “No such thing as selling out”
• Electric Daisy Carnival announces Chicago Stop-off
• Disclosure to tour the USA again
• Novation introduces the Launchkey
• Juicy Beach 2013 Phase One Lineup announced
• Morten Breum Releases Stunning Official Video for “Larva (Far Away)”
• EDC Vegas officially announced with trailer video
• Listen: Full 90-minute Deadmau5 set
• Watch: Flying Lotus creates a new audiovisual show
• Richie Hawtin: “EDM should be retitled Electronic Pop Music”
• Hot Natured debut live show in London
• Dada Life lay down The Rules of Dada
• Loco Dice goes Toxic
• Guy Gerber‘s Steady EP & Tour Dates Announced
• Electric Daisy Carnival‘s Jolt to Las Vegas Economy: $207 Million
After arguably the biggest VS we’ve ever had last week with a special guest set from DIGITALISM, we’re back this week with a showcase of LA talent that are making some big moves in the scene. Our good friends from gLAdiator won this year’s Discovery Project from Insomniac, getting them a spot on the lineup for Electric Daisy Carnival this month. We’ll also be celebrating the EP release of Dom Corleone, a VS veteran and ultimate crowd-pleaser. Support will come from some of our favs: Bastille, Gojira, and Justin Cornwall. Let’s ride the energy from last week into a good one this Thursday!
RSVP HERE for FREE entry before 11PM.
Info and tunes after the jump! Continue Reading