• Skream Signs to Crosstown Rebels, Details New Single
• Disclosure release statement on stolen lyrics allegation
• TomorrowWorld Releases 2014 OWSLA Stage Recap Video
• Envision Festival – Costa Rica hits Los Angeles for Pre-Party with Kaminanda, Imagika Om & Nicefingers on Wednesday, 1/28
• Disclosure Join Las Vegas DJ Heavyweights for 2015 Residency
• Desert Hearts 2015 Spring Festival Tickets On-Sale
• T.Williams Returns With Underground House Anthem and Heads out on Ship2Ship Tour
• Listen to Kaytranada‘s First BBC Radio 1 Show
The ever groovy and mysterious plot of Zhu continues today as he receives his first Grammy nomination. Amongst a tough crowd of contenders including Bassment Jaxx, Clean Bandit, Disclosure & Duke Dumont, the faceless producer got the nod for “Faded.” This is such an amazing accomplishment for the whole Zhu camp, a testament to their freakish attention to detail in terms of branding, marketing and sound. They obviously made a huge impression on the electronic music scene this year, and we’ll all be anxiously awaiting to see if he takes home the hardware on February 8th.
Zhu Facebook | Soundcloud | Twitter | Buy “The Nightday” EP
• Hear the Mary J. Blige and Disclosure collaboration ‘Right Now’, taken from her new The London Sessions album
• Bondax reveal US tour dates
• Huxley Details First Single from Forthcoming Album
We roll into a warm September and a very special guest mix to cool us down. Sweat It Out’s newest mystery POOLCLVB put in time-and-a-half to bring you 90 minutes of the house vibes and delivers more than we could ever have asked for. Listen for new and forthcoming exclusives from the likes of Motez, Tube & Berger, Disclosure, ZHU, Moon Boots, Lxury, Billon and many more.
The powerful vocals of Jess Glynne in her newest single “Right Here” is a stunner in its own, premiering on MTV UK and ranking up over a million plays on soundcloud. It takes a lot to top a serious hit, but the mysterious Slinger has answered the call and delivered a low end monster fit for the club. Fans of Chris Lorenzo, Disclosure and Gorgon City will love this – listen below!
• Disclosure to start working properly on new album this September
• Mount Kimbie Shares New Mix, Announces Upcoming North American Tour
• Vanilla Ace Announces U.S. Ace Tour 2014, Offers Remix of ZHU’s “Faded” as Free Download
As we plunge deep into Summer, BONES gives you his 6th installment to THE DEEP END mix series… concocted of house, garage, deep, bassline, tech, ghetto and anything low end friendly – this is an hour of the underground and the unknown. Summer is here kids, dive back into the abyss.
Jade Blue & Frequency – Lately
Filthy Rich, Ostertag – Smoking Mirrors (Original 9mm Magnum Mix)
Mak & Pasteman – Bodywork
Breach – Artis
Doorly – Thunderclap
Maff Boothroyd – Walking The Wire (SoulGroove Remix)
Tough Love – Love & Happiness
Volac – Fuck U
Disclosure – Apollo
Zinc – Show Me
Jess Glynne – Right Here
Celsius – Attrition
Thee Cool Cats & BONES – G Stack
Go Freek – We Can Ride (Torren Foot Remix)
Schoolboy Q – Studio (Wood Holly Bootleg)
Digitalism – Wolves (Riton Remix)
Zeds Dead & Twin Shadow – Lost You
Claude VonStroke – Sugar & Cinnamon (Justin Jay Remix)
Last Magpie – Pledge
The menacing low ends of Hannah Wants and Chris Lorenzo have made their way into Disclosure territory, their remix for “Confess To Me” surfacing today on soundcloud. The original was already one of the harder tracks on Settle but this is just BEAST MODE. Make sure to grab it May 4th on the official remix package!
LA – Don’t miss Chris Lorenzo on May 15th @ NIGHT BASS and Hannah Wants on August 3rd @ HARD Summer!
The LA-based live indie-electronic act, YNGCULT, may be brand new to the scene, but they showcase a matured and developed sound with their unmistakable, soulful music. After releasing a pair of singles off of their forthcoming Capitøll EP (after the jump), and crushing their debut gig at the historic LA venue, The Mint, they deliver an outstanding Coachella mix that not only features tasteful selections from the festival’s performers, but also a handful of their own distinctive originals and an unreleased remix. Whether you went to the festival or not, this YNGCULT mix will conveniently bring the Coachella vibe through your speakers. Keep tabs on YNGCULT and mark your calendars for their Capitøll EP that’s set for release next Tuesday, April 22nd.
Tracklist after the jump…