Hello March! The big kickoff month always brings excitement to the scene – a barrage of big releases, the coming of spring, and the festival circuit gets its gears in motion. To get it all started, San Diego’s CRSSD Festival strikes first this weekend, boasting an incredible lineup of some of the best in underground dance music. This bite sized festival has quickly become one of our favorites because of the carefully curated artists, both live and DJ (not to mention the beautiful crowd and southern California weather.)
Now, one look at the lineup and it goes without saying that the populace will be frothing to get front and center for big guns like Flume and Duke Dumont – but whats more important and our pleasure is letting you in on the sleepers who are not to be missed (with audio to prove it)
Earlier this year, we had the pleasure of attending the first CRSSD Festival in San Diego, and it was the perfect kick off for our festival season. Now several months later, CRSSD surprises the masses with the announcement of their Fall 2015 edition that looks to be even more promising than the last. With the lineup featuring everyone from The Flaming Lips and TV On the Radio, to Jamie xx, Ben Klock, and Justin Jay, Southern California is in for another outstanding festival experience this October. Tickets are on sale here this Friday, July 17th at 12pm PST.
Check out the Fall festival trailer after the jump!
• Maya Jane Coles to release album as Nocturnal Sunshine
• CRSSD Festival Announces After Dark Program Featuring James Murphy, Damian Lazarus, Chromeo, & More
• Hear Max Cooper‘s Essential Mix
CRSSD Festival just keeps upping the ante. Today, they’ve teamed up with the popular file sharing service WeTransfer to give away a bunch of free music. The bundle features mixes from Seth Troxler, Simian Mobile Disco b2b Roman Flugel, J.Phlip, Pete Tong, DJ Harvey, Giraffage and SNBRN, as well as Seth Troxler‘s Meatloaf Recipe. In addition to this gleaming gift comes the announcement of single day ticket sales. The tickets start at $75, which is extremely generous considering the all-start lineup. See you in San Diego!
Download the CRSSD x WeTransfer Media Bundle HERE
Single Day CRSSD Tickets can be purchased HERE
• CRSSD Festival Announces Phase II Lineup
• Disclosure and Rudimental Choose Nas, Nicolas Jaar, and more for Wild Life
• Mano Le Tough, DJ Tennis, and Marcus Worgull Remix Vermont on Upcoming EP
• Eric Prydz and Jeremy Olander Go B2B For First Essential Mix of the Year
• CRSSD Festival Tickets On-Sale Now
• Download a free Erased Tapes compilation featuring Nils Frahm, Kiasmos and Clark
• The BPM Festival Announces Phase 2 Lineup
• Eric Prydz’s Entire Cirez D/Mouseville Catalogue Now Available on Spotify
• CRSSD Festival to Take Place on Bay of San Diego March 14/15
• Check Out Body High Producer Motions‘ Bootleg Remix of Drake