• Stream Aphex Twin’s new EP, Computer Controlled Acoustic Instruments pt2
• Burial Releases New Single via Keysound
• Novation Announces Launchpad Pro
• Maya Jane Coles Returns to Mobilee with From The Dark EP
• Hear Burial‘s new track, “Lambeth”
• Arca Shares New Video for “Now You Know”
After making waves with their first single, “Christian Bale,” a few months ago, London’s collaborative act, YOGI, returns to provide us with another taste of their anticipated debut EP that is set for a May release on OWSLA. Premiered by BBC Radio 1Xtra’s MistaJam, this second single, “Burial” featuring Pusha T, highlights their original brand of raw and edgy dance-floor-friendly hip-hop beats fit for the forward-thinking listener, while featuring the rap star going in on his well-crafted verses. Have a listen to the new single below and check out their GDD™ Guest Mix after the jump if you haven’t already!
• Burial reveals himself to fans and says thanks
• Duck Sauce Channel Eighties and Classic Hip-Hop for Debut LP ‘Quack’
• Adam Beyer journeys round North America
• Preview South London Ordnance‘s Upcoming 12″
• Boys Noize announces Out Of The Black remixes
• Burial opens up (a little) about new EP Rival Dealer
• Addison Groove to drop second album Presents James Grieve
• Stream Burial‘s New ‘Rival Dealer’ EP
• Disclosure to release remix album featuring DJ Premier, Larry Heard and more
• Riva Starr Announces ‘Eat Sleep Rave Repeat’ Tour
• Movement Festival Detroit announces phase 1 artist lineup
• BBC Sound of 2014 longlist revealed
• Listen to the Essential Mix from the Warehouse Project
• Burial will release a new EP this December
• Bristolian singer Javeon enlists Julio Bashmore, Two Inch Punch for debut album
• Maya Jane Coles prepares new EP
• Burial announces surprise new single
• Soul Clap explains Soul Clap Records
• Gaslamp Killer delivers mind-boggling Essential Mix
• Grimes Announces Visions Bonus Discs
Tre +Korbz put together a playlist to help you in your wars against sobriety and dehydration on this long 4th of July weekend . Tre’s tracks are full of deep, funky, and undeniably groovy vibes that will keep you going late into the night, while Korbz’s tracks are perfect for late mornings, dark sunglasses, and spiked coffee.
Grab The Dirt #79 after the jump!
Vinyl collectors listen up! UK legends, Massive Attack and Burial, have recently collaborated on a limited edition 12″ release, featuring Burial’s incredible new takes on ’4 Walls’ and ‘Paradise Circus.’ As you can imagine, this is no ordinary vinyl release. Pressed on 180g heavyweight vinyl, each of the 1000 records is wrapped in a gold-glitter screen printed sleeve designed by Massive Attack’s Robert Del Naja, and hand-numbered for that extra touch that collectors covet. At over 11 minutes for each song, these two tracks are undoubtedly epics and The Vinyl Factory has done a great job in putting all the pieces together. Pre-order yours at the Vinyl Factory website today.