It seems that the Mexicali G house duo Thee Cool Cats have found a home in Toolroom Records. Following up the label’s BPM showcase and inclusion in their massive Miami Underground compilation, they answer back with their solo PERCUSSIVE EP via the sub-label Toolroom Trax. The 2 tracks “Percussive” and “Hustle Dance” boast jackin tech house grooves fit for peak times all the way to the after-hours. Make no mistake… the EP is already being supported by the likes of Mark Knight, Chus & Ceballos, Hannah Wants, Shiba San, Amine Edge & Dance, Renato Cohen, Sonny Fodera, Bontan, Volkoder, and more. Listen below and grab it today on Beatport!
Thee Cool Cats on
• The BPM Festival Announces Phase 2 Lineup
• Eric Prydz’s Entire Cirez D/Mouseville Catalogue Now Available on Spotify
• CRSSD Festival to Take Place on Bay of San Diego March 14/15
• Check Out Body High Producer Motions‘ Bootleg Remix of Drake
• The BPM Festival Announces Phase 1 Artist Lineup
• Les Sins Shares “Talk About” from Upcoming Debut LP
• Get Some New Samples from the NASA SoundCloud Page
• Moogfest 2014 Lineup: Kraftwerk, Chic, Giorgio Moroder, Darkstar, and More
• The BPM Festival Announces Phase 3 Artists & Day And Night Schedule
• Kaytranada shares “Instrumental Hip-Hop Is Dead” mix
• Watch Daft Punk‘s video for “Instant Crush”
• Art Department mixes BPM001
• Mysteryland‘s groundbreaking U.S. festival, at site of the original Woodstock, announces ticket plans, video trailer, and Sunday school mini-fest
• Claude VonStroke returns to the Essential Mix with bass to burn
• Stereosonic announce Dog Blood’s replacement act
• BPM adds names to 2014 bill
• Prefuse 73, Nosaj Thing, and FaltyDL Plot North American Tour
• Mexico’s BPM Festival is a very good way to start 2014
• Breach Shares Exclusive Track for ‘DJ-Kicks’
• UK house producer Midland announces new three-track single: stream samples inside
• Stream Pional‘s New EP for Young Turks
When the idea of the GDD Advent Calendar first began circling a few weeks ago, Canadian artist Sean Roman was one of the first producers who I was itching to find out what goodies he had hiding. Just as I presumed, he immediately shot over four massive tracks, and after a quick listen, the DJ side of me wanted to hoard them all as secret weapons.
I’m still on the fence about giving away Stutter.
• The BPM Festival 2013 Phase 1 Lineup
• Circoloco Closing Party at DC10 Lineup
• Flying Lotus DJ set at Amoeba Music Hollywood today
• Sub Focus new album ‘early next year’
• Dark Sky Readies New EP for 50Weapons
Good morning! Today’s news features The Warehouse Project, Hot Chip, Disclosure, and the BPM Festival 2013. Please read on after the jump.