• Tiga drops hints about new album
• Light Nightclub Turns On Friday, April 26th, 2013
• Doctor’s orders: Avicii forced to cancel more gigs
• Hideout announces 2013 boat party lineup
• MK next up on Defected’s In The House series
• Déjà Vu: Skrillex Wins Three Grammys Before Broadcast Even Starts, Again
• Avicii Working With Nile Rogers, Mike Shinoda, Mac Davis on New Album
• I Dream of Wires documentary on the way
• Belgian up-and-comers Pelican Fly announce label comp Feathers: stream Sinjin Hawke’s ‘Prom Nite’ inside
• Billboard launches new EDM chart
• Avicii announces “The Avicii Hotel”
• Hudson Mohawke Signs to G.O.O.D. for Production
• Footprintz prepare Escape Yourself
Since a new year is one of the best excuses for celebration, many tend to make their plans far in advance. However, my optimism and a little procrastination got the best of me, and before I knew it, I was scrambling to solidify my plans in the afternoon on New Year’s Eve. Luckily, everything fell into place and I was ecstatic to begin 2013 at Insomniac‘s White Wonderland at the Anaheim Convention Center.
Last minute plans certainly don’t always work out as great as they did for my New Year’s Eve. Read how it all went down after the jump…
TWO lucky winners will receive a pair (2) of tickets to AVICII at the Santa Monica Civic Auditorium on 9/16 (Sunday)!
Enter after the jump!
It was fleeting like a hot hand at the blackjack table, and just like that we were back home in Los Angeles wondering how a hectic weekend in the desert went by so fast. It was Thursday, and I had the grandiose idea of starting the weekend off by catching Richie Hawtin at Drai’s, a dark club in the underbelly of the Las Vegas Strip that played host to some of the biggest names in Techno over the weekend. Word was he wasn’t starting until 4AM, so that left some time for a quick pitstop at Benny Benassi at the Cosmopolitan Hotel’s Marquee Nightclub. Marquee is what Vegas is all about. Scantily glad girls and even more scantily clad employees, and enough energy in the air to get everyone through till morning even without however many Redbull vodkas they may have in their system. Continue Reading
Good morning! Today’s news features Pendulum, Avicii, Richie Hawtin, Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs, Jakob Liedholm, and EDC. Please read on after the jump.
Happy Friday! Don’t miss all of the goodies featuring Steve Angello, Avicii, LCD Soundsystem, The 2 Bears, Lenno, and Bonnaroo. Please read on after the jump.
Good morning! Today’s news features Daft Punk, Avicii, Excision, M83, Mr. Oizo, & Scuba. Please read on after the jump!
Good morning! Today’s stories feature Avicii, Creamfields Sydney, Skream + Kelis, Jamie Jones, and Project 46. Please read on after the jump.