• Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs mixes Get Lost VI
• Keys N Krates release official video for “Treat Me Right” and giveaway Thugli remix
• Australia’s Stereosonic Festival expands to two days
• Dusky Preps EP for Naked Naked
• Swedish House Mafia announce support for Masquerade Motel
• Eats Everything has equipment and “years worth of work” stolen at DJ Mag Awards
• Boiler Room is coming to Australia
• Lee Burridge finishes the year in the US
• Fabric Launches New Houndstooth Label
• Skrillex and Ellie Goulding to make an album?
• Download 11 Skream Tracks
• Flight Facilities tackle fourdecades of music for triple j
• Video: The xx “Chained”
• Australia’s Feenixpawl launching first U.S. Tour
Another day and another Aussie coming through with great listening material here on GDD™. Yesterday it was Sleep D, but today, it’s the master based out of Sydney, Light Year. It is quite apparent that his show at Melbourne’s Survivor was one to remember, and I’m very happy someone was forward-thinking enough to make the decision of recording the set before it all went down. Have a listen to mix that’s filled to the brim with tasteful deep house and techno, and check out Survivor’s quick chat with Light Year before the show after the jump.
I’ve still never been to Sydney, or Australia for that matter, but when I do, I’m sure my experience could be summed up very well by this new EP from the mysterious new project, Australia, recently signed to Tiga‘s new sub-label, Twin Turbo. The Sydney On Acid EP features two collaborative tracks from two of our favorite Aussie artists, and I can’t tell you how excited we are to hear more from this new musical alliance. Watch out world, there is Techno coming from Australia, and it is better than you could ever imagine.