• Kraftwerk plan career-spanning concert series in Düsseldorf
• Armin van Buuren planning “very different” album for May 2013
• Hardwell to tour North and South America
• Clear Channel Media and Entertainment announces new EDM station “Evolution” on iHeartRadio
• Pacha Sydney Announces Launch Party Lineup
Tag Archives: Armin van Buuren
• Armin announcing ASOT 600 dates this week
• Photek to Release New LP, Offers Free Download
• Riton and Canblaster go on one night stand
• Listen to Dusky’s essential mix
Happy Monday! I have news featuring the excellent lineup of Creamfields 2012, Skrillex, Flux Pavilion, Gigamesh, Hideout 2012, Armin van Buuren, & DJ Muggs (Cypress Hill). Please read on after the jump!
Happy Friday! Another weekend is here and we have another morning update to keep you in the know. We have a lot of great news along with some new music, so hurry after the jump for the full scoop.
Good morning, I hope you’ve had an enjoyable week thus far! Today’s stories include Live Nation Canada launching an electronic music division, Armin van Buuren on the state of trance, Croatia’s Hideout 2012, and an incredible video from Deadmau5′s Toronto show. I’m featuring an excellent funky tune from our friend, Go Funk Urself, so check it out as you read up on GDD™ Morning Update after the jump.
Happy Friday everyone! I have some good news, some bad news, and some funny news this morning, which consists of Monster Massive’s Armin Only, the Ministry of Sound, & Deadmau5 & Snooki’s Twitter fight. I’m drinking tea as I give you the GDD™ Morning Update, so I suggest you grab a cup and enjoy some for yourself as you catch up on the news after the jump!
photo cred: Al Powers
I am so glad that I am no longer in college because the commencement of my summer is now completely dependent on the weather. With that said, it is a lovely 87ºF today in sunny, sweaty Los Angeles, which means it is time to put away the pea coats and bring on the boardies + bikinis. The month of April is now over, and in Las Vegas, pools have opened and day parties are in full swing. If you recall earlier this year, a few of us were lucky enough to head out to the brand new Marquee nightclub in the Cosmopolitan Hotel to do a review of the production and main resident Roger Sanchez. Well, after seeing what they had to offer in January, both aesthetically and musically, the only thing on our minds was splashing around in that pool to some big tunes this summer.
Now, with Memorial Day creeping around the corner with a PBR tall boy in one hand and an American flag bikini in the other, Marquee will be presenting one of the finest weekend nightclub and dayclub lineups on or off the strip. Artists on hand will include Fatboy Slim, Chuckie, Roger Sanchez, Above & Beyond, Armin van Buuren, ATB, Cedric Gervais, Laidback Luke, Robbie Rivera, and more.
GDD™ will be giving away 2 passes for all Marquee Dayclub and Nightclub ‘United’ events for THE ENTIRE WEEKEND (4 days!). After testing the waters on our Facebook earlier today, it’s clear that many of you will be making the sinful trip out to the desert for the weekend, but for others, this could just be your reason to go. See below for entry details…
To enter to win…
• You must ‘Like’ the Gotta Dance Dirty and Marquee Facebook pages
• Tag both GDD and Marquee in your status mentioning the contest/how badly you want to win/how awesome Vegas is/how awesome GDD is/etc.
• For bonus points, you may tag GDD and include the craziest picture you have of you and/or your friends in Vegas from a past trip. If you’ve never been to Vegas, don’t worry it’s not a requirement. We just enjoy seeing our readers be as wild as us
Winner will be announced one week from today, so grab this new Vegas mix on URB from Fatboy Slim to get you ready!