Yours Truly and Adidas have brought together WeDidIt’s Shlohmo, and Jeremih, to create an original production for their “Songs From Scratch” segment. By now you may have heard Shlohmo’s remix of Jeremih entitled, “Fuck U All The Time,” and I’m sure that had some bearing on the decision to get these two in the studio together.
Based off the ‘making of’ video that aired a little over a week ago, Shlohmo laid down the track first and then the vocals and bars from Jeremih were added. The artwork was commissioned by Saiman Chow and to thicken this plot up a little bit, Shlohmo and Jeremih will be performing together on April 5th and 6th in San Francisco.
Weekend is just about to start for us on the West Coast and I cannot WAIT. The last few hours at the office are just like being in High School all over again, waiting for fuckin’ bell to sound. It seriously is the most painful torture there is. Here is a few songs, some old and some new to start your weekend off the right way and hit tonight with an extra bounce in your step.
• Moonbotica- Men of the Future (Kris Menace Remix)
* Just an appetizer, a nice calm vibe track to help ease your way out of work mode and into your first cocktail.
• Crookers Feat. Major Lazer, Leftside & Supahype- Jump up
*All it takes is that first drink to wake you up, yeah this track is something like that. Fresh off the Crookers new album
• Hatiras- Spaced Invader (Malente Electro Remix) *fixed
* Nice vibe to this new remix, just like when you make your way through your 3rd or 4th round this song really gets the party to get kickin
• Vandalism- Throw your hands up (Angger Dimas Remix)
* This song is for when you know the parties going and shits getting weird, everyone get yo hands up!
• Run D.M.C- My Adidas (Pilotpriest Remix)
* Last but not least, gotta throw some old school into this electro groove. Get the late night kids entertained with something because we know at this point the booze cant do all the work to keep the party going
Enjoy your weekend because I know I will ( Hopefully it goes a little something like this ^^)