• Claptone Announces Debut Album, Charmer, Along With New Release
• Pachanga Boys start new label, You And Your Hippie Friends
• Scissor & Thread Drop New Tailored Cuts Vol. 2 Compilation
• Televisor Drops Remix of Savannah Outen’s “Boys”
• Watch the Video for Disclosure‘s Latest Single ft. Sam Smith
• Listen to mixes from Carl Cox, The Martinez Brothers, and Sven Vath at Tomorrowland
• Life and Death Announce New Label Compilation
• DIRTYBIRD Campout Announces Complete Lineup for Inaugural
• SoundCloud confirms paid subscription service on the way
• ROOM8 Releases New Jam, “This Place Again” featuring Polina
• Royal‘s Cycles EP Remixed Features Jai Wolf, Hotel Garuda & More
• Function, Roman Flügel, Bonobo, and Autechre Head up Decibel 2015
• DIRTYBIRD Campout Announces Partnership with Do LaB for October 2-4 Festival
• Hear Rare DJ Tennis Rework of Caribou’s “Mars”
• Royal Delivers Latest Tune, “Queen of France”
• Paul Kalkbrenner Unveils ‘Feed Your Head’ Featuring Vocal Sample of Jefferson Airplane From Forthcoming Album 7
• Watch Short Documentary on Tale of Us‘ Trip to South Africa
• Rustie Digs His Claws In With “Big Catzz”
For a limited time only, when you enroll on Point Blank’s Music Production & Sound Engineering Master Diploma in London before July 31st, you’ll become the proud owner of a shiny new MacBook Pro, and it won’t cost you a penny! This is in addition to the mountain of free studio kit you already get when you sign up for PB’s comprehensive Master Diploma, which includes free KRK monitors, soundcard, software, keyboard and more. Scroll down to find out more about the Master Diploma and the free MacBook Pro that comes with it for a limited time only…
The Music Production & Sound Engineering Master Diploma is the pinnacle of what Point Blank offers in London, and if you’re looking to launch your career into overdrive it’s definitely the course for you. You benefit from four full practical lecture days per week, on a course that’s been developed by music industry professionals who have worked with the likes of Swedish House Mafia, Chemical Brothers and Björk. When you graduate, you’ll have a 360 view of your options in the music business. Combine this with a free MacBook Pro and a free studio setup, and you’re getting access to a first class education alongside an extensive producer package that you won’t get anywhere else in the world.
If you would like to speak to a Course Advisor about Point Blank’s Master Diploma and getting a free MacBook when you enrol, or to visit PB in person for a studio tour, contact them via their contact form here or call 020 7729 4884. If you’re an international student, call +44 20 7729 4884. Remember, the free MacBook offer ends July 31st so don’t delay.
• Joris Voorn mixes fabric 83
• TomorrowWorld Announces Final Lineup For 2015 Edition
• Hear a Track from the New Hunter/Game EP
• Alina Baraz Lends Her Vocals To Ta-Ku’s “Down For You”
• Nils Frahm steps up for LateNightTales
• Howling Release X Machina Remix EP
• Defected meets Get Physical on mix album
• Thomas Jack Unveils New Single, “Rivers”
• Honey Soundsystem Relaunches Label with Two New EPs
• Hear Soul Clap‘s Remix of Art Department’s “Kisses For Roses”
• Listen to a new track from Axel Boman
• Watch a New Music Video From DJ Koze
When it comes to competitions, Point Blank strive to give you the chance to win some of the very best kit on the market. They’ve given away thousands of pounds worth of equipment and this month, you have the chance to win a huge production package from Novation but there’s not much time left. The 1st prize consists of a Novation Launchkey 25 MKII, Novation Launchpad MKII and Audiohub 2×4 interface – plus they’re throwing in a Point Blank online course worth £695. If you’re not the lucky winner of the 1st prize, they also have a great 2nd prize for you, in the form of a Focusrite iTrack Dock and iPad Mini!
As part of the first prize, the Novation Audiohub 2×4 is a combined audio interface and USB hub for electronic music production with the excellent sound quality courtesy of built-in Focusrite technology. It lets you connect and power all your USB gear at once, while getting ultra-low latency audio and super loud output. You’ll be able to hook up the other two Novation controllers included in the prize – the Launchkey 25 MKII and Launchpad MKII – to your computer with ease and get cracking on your productions!
The Focusrite iTrack Dock is a comprehensive, studio-quality iPad recording interface that acts as the hub of your iPad recording studio. Featuring dual legendary Focusrite microphone preamps, along with two line inputs and an instrument DI with plenty of extra headroom, stereo monitor outputs with 105dB dynamic range plus independently-controlled headphone outputs, and a USB port for MIDI instruments and controllers. If you don’t have an iPad, don’t worry because they’ve included an iPad Mini in prize 2!
If you want to be in with the chance of winning these prizes, simply register with Point Blank here before midnight on 10th July. Yes – it’s really that simple. If you’ve already registered, then no need to re-enter – you’re entered in the competition already! If you want to find out more about taking your music production to the next level, take a look at what Point Blank’s Diploma courses have to offer.