• Rudimental confirm new album will be out this year
• Para One Readies New LP for Marble
• Dusky Streams Title Track from Upcoming EP, Announces More International Tour Dates
• Death From Above 1979 to release first album since 2004 debut, The Physical World
Author Archives: Tōks
Over 3 years ago, I discovered the soulful bass music maestro, Gladkill, and I was blown away by one of his first remixes. Fast forward to today, and now, this budding artist has his new Accolades EP to add to his lengthy catalog of outstanding music, countless tour dates under his belt, and a new record label, Foundations Recordings, to call his own.
With this release, Gladkill stays true to his musical roots, while traversing through bass music, hip hop and trap influences, R&B, deep house, garage, 2-step and downtempo for a diverse collection of six new songs. It’s an impressive and refreshing release from front to back, and the strong vibes will keep you coming back for more. Purchase the EP on iTunes and pick up the GDD™ exclusive free download of “Let U Go” HERE.
After dropping their GDD™ Guest Mix and a Stevie Wonder remix, the Autograf boys are back with another large remix, but this time it’s for Pharrell’s “Gust Of Wind” featuring Daft Punk. This release marks the beginning of their “Future Summer” remix series where they’ll be giving their favorites tracks their “Future House,” Summer-inspired remix treatment. In this rendition, Autograf has merged groovy electro-soul type sounds with a housey vibe for a fantastic feel-good tune.
• No Artificial Colours release debut PMR Records EP
• Warehouse Project Returns to Manchester, Announces Venue and Opening Party
• Stream Lone‘s new album, Reality Testing, in full
• Future Audio Workshop unveils a music ID system for nightclubs
• Giorgio Moroder returns with ‘Giorgio’s Theme’
• Ultramajic Readies New EP from Chambray
• Magda and NYMA combine forces
• Jerome LOL and Samo Sound Boy Share Video for New Track from Upcoming DJ Dodger Stadium LP
Chris White (aka Whiiite) has cultivated his budding career right here Los Angeles, becoming an influential producer/DJ and impresario that helped build the local dance scene into what it is today. With this Whiiite project, he takes his career to new heights with a unique superhero graphic novel series that synchs up with each of his EPs to tell the epic story of Whiiite, his origin and powers, and the villains he faces – with each character having their own sound. From a genre standpoint, he boasts a deep catalog of heavy-hitting trap, electro-house, techno, and more that features his distinctive studio touch. As a DJ, he’s known for his high-energy sets that are as eclectic as they are captivating, and this guest mix is a prime example of that.
• Mute to release live Plastikman album, EX
• Crookers’ New Single “Able to Maximize” Out Now Via Ciao Records + Tour Dates
• Hyperdub Details Second 10th Anniversary Compilation
• Caribou Reveals Upcoming New LP, Shares First Single
• Drake shares ’0 To 100/The Catch Up’ featuring James Blake
• Listen to KiNK’s Essential Mix for BBC Radio 1
• Tessela returns to R&S with Rough 2
• Stream the new track from Simian Mobile Disco
• Sound Pellegrino ready club-focused compilation; stream Rabit’s brutal ‘Thug Rotorvator’
• Download a New Mix from Matias Aguayo
• Marcel Dettmann to mix Fabric 77
Need a proper place to party in New York this Friday? Look no further than Verboten‘s Trouble & Bass and Mixpak Records party featuring two rooms of the finest dance music from Heidi, Spank Rock, Curses, Star Eyes, DKDS, Dre Skull, Mike Gip, False Witness, The Large, and a special guest. We have a pair of tickets to give away for this event, so enter for your chance to win below. Good luck!