From the vibe-heavy deep house to the anonymous black & white branding, TÂCHES has become easily recognizable as an artist, both aurally and visually. With a steady flow of originals and eclectic remixes like the latest for Wet (listen after the jump!), TÂCHES seems to consistently hold a place in the internet’s spotlight, always gaining support across the blogosphere and beyond. Without further ado, we’re proud to present this blissful guest mix that features everything from Teen Daze to Dixon.
Tracklist after the jump…
Author Archives: Tōks
Yesterday, Arty released the remix package for his single, “Up All Night” featuring Angel Taylor, that includes renditions from Lenno, MANIK, and Slander. In celebration of the release, we’ve picked up Lenno’s offering that brings an electro-disco sound to the single that’s the first taste of Arty’s forthcoming debut album. Purchase the remix pack on iTunes or Beatport, and check out the official “Up All Night” music video after the jump.
• Jimmy Edgar announces Saline EP featuring DJ Rashad
• Waze & Odyssey Announce US & European Tour Dates
• Scuba completes the ‘Phenix’ Trilogy
• Hear The Juan MacLean‘s Upcoming LP in Full
• Hear the Mary J. Blige and Disclosure collaboration ‘Right Now’, taken from her new The London Sessions album
• Bondax reveal US tour dates
• Huxley Details First Single from Forthcoming Album
• Apollonia present debut album, Tour à Tour
• Listen to the First Single from Aphex Twin‘s ‘Syro’ LP
• dirtybird Wraps Up Its BBQ Series With Its Biggest Lineup Ever HARD Day of the Dead, November 2nd
Over the weekend of September 26th, one of the states’ most exciting new dance festivals, TomorrowWorld, will be descending upon Chattahoochee Hills, Georgia for three nights of revelry. This year, the festival launched their “Artists of Tomorrow” mix series to showcase forward-thinking artists that are expected to shape the future of dance music, and we’ve been given the exclusive premiere on this week’s feature from Anjunadeep’s Lane 8. In his mix, this Germany-based artist weaves together unreleased jams, and other groove-driven tunes from Jonas Rathsman, KiNK, Redlight, Shadow Child, and more. Enjoy the mix below and catch Lane 8 on the Anjunadeep stage at TomorrowWorld 2014.
Download the Lane 8 Artists of Tomorrow mix here and purchase tickets to TomorrowWorld 2014 here (21+).
We roll into a warm September and a very special guest mix to cool us down. Sweat It Out’s newest mystery POOLCLVB put in time-and-a-half to bring you 90 minutes of the house vibes and delivers more than we could ever have asked for. Listen for new and forthcoming exclusives from the likes of Motez, Tube & Berger, Disclosure, ZHU, Moon Boots, Lxury, Billon and many more.
• Stream Another Track from Flying Lotus‘ ‘You’re Dead!’ LP, featuring Kendrick Lamar
• Ten Walls‘ “Walking With Elephants” gets a video
• Native Instruments Announces Komplete 10, Reveals New Keyboard Controllers
• Warp announce Aphex Twin album listening events
• James Murphy is turning the US Open into 400+ hours of music
• Documentary series, Diggin’ In The Carts, explores history of Japanese video game music, feat. Flying Lotus, Dizzee Rascal, Just Blaze and more
• HARD Day Of The Dead’s epic 2014 line-up announced
• TomorrowWorld Unveils 2014 Theme And Main Stage, Releases New Trailer Video
• EOTO Kicks Off ‘Outer Orbit’ Tour Loaded With New Visuals