• Axwell /\ Ingrosso Sign Exclusive Contract with Universal Music
• Machinedrum Readies New Album for Ninja Tune
• Watch a Short Documentary with Jeff Mills
We’ve made it through another week, and to celebrate, we have an exclusive “Weekend Boogie” mix from France’s Watermat for you all to enjoy. Started by TheFuture.fm, a platform for streaming artist-curated DJ mixes and live sets across all genres, the Weekend Boogie is a weekly mix series that features some of dance music’s finest, and here are with a house music-filled offering that’ll help you vibe away your worries about the ebb and flow of the week.
• Hear a New Production from Todd Edwards
• Aphex Twin Talks ‘Syro,’ Gear, ’90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
• Trentemøller tours the US and Canada in November
With a steady flow of distinctive productions, Oliver Heldens continues on his ascent into the ranks of dance music’s elite. This year, he’s graced the stages of many world-class festivals and nightclubs, while working his way up the charts with his UK #1 ”Gecko (Overdrive),” and Beatport #1′s like “Koala.” Now he’s teamed up with Sander Van Doorn for “THIS,” which is a massive tech-house tune that brings Ibiza vibes straight through your speakers.
• RÜFÜS DU SOL Announces 15 Stop North American Tour
• Pete Tong to bring ‘darker’ sound to Vegas with residency
• Friends of Friends Details Fifth Anniversary Comp Featuring Shlohmo, Shigeto, Machinedrum, Nicolas Jaar, and More
Over the past couple of years, our homie Sam Luria, aka Charles I, has been building out an impressive catalog of releases, which includes his stand out collaboration with Craig Williams, the This Is It EP, out on Discobelle Records, his Attrition EP, and more. Charles I now brings us his latest gem, “be.,” that showcases his dark techno sound with dynamic, detailed percussion, driving rhythms, and various industrial accents for a proper warehouse tune.
This release marks the second installment of an elaborate audio/visual series between Charles I and photographer, Dustin Hollywood. Charles I provides the music and Dustin brings the artwork for a unique pairing that is just as pleasing for your eyes as it is for your ears.
• Caribou adopts Daphni alias for club-ready remix of ‘Our Love’
• Jungle get a Joy Orbison remix
• PMR launches Beat Club
• SBTRKT unveils new single ‘Look Away’ with an interactive video that follows your gaze
• SBTRKT shares A$AP Ferg, Warpaint and Raury collaborations
• Oneman is back with third “Solitaire” mixtape
• Kode9 & The Spaceape Ready Collaborative EP, Share New Video
From the vibe-heavy deep house to the anonymous black & white branding, TÂCHES has become easily recognizable as an artist, both aurally and visually. With a steady flow of originals and eclectic remixes like the latest for Wet (listen after the jump!), TÂCHES seems to consistently hold a place in the internet’s spotlight, always gaining support across the blogosphere and beyond. Without further ado, we’re proud to present this blissful guest mix that features everything from Teen Daze to Dixon.
Tracklist after the jump…
Yesterday, Arty released the remix package for his single, “Up All Night” featuring Angel Taylor, that includes renditions from Lenno, MANIK, and Slander. In celebration of the release, we’ve picked up Lenno’s offering that brings an electro-disco sound to the single that’s the first taste of Arty’s forthcoming debut album. Purchase the remix pack on iTunes or Beatport, and check out the official “Up All Night” music video after the jump.