Over the past couple of years, our homie Sam Luria, aka Charles I, has been building out an impressive catalog of releases, which includes his stand out collaboration with Craig Williams, the This Is It EP, out on Discobelle Records, his Attrition EP, and more. Charles I now brings us his latest gem, “be.,” that showcases his dark techno sound with dynamic, detailed percussion, driving rhythms, and various industrial accents for a proper warehouse tune.
This release marks the second installment of an elaborate audio/visual series between Charles I and photographer, Dustin Hollywood. Charles I provides the music and Dustin brings the artwork for a unique pairing that is just as pleasing for your eyes as it is for your ears.
• Caribou adopts Daphni alias for club-ready remix of ‘Our Love’
• Jungle get a Joy Orbison remix
• PMR launches Beat Club
• SBTRKT unveils new single ‘Look Away’ with an interactive video that follows your gaze
• SBTRKT shares A$AP Ferg, Warpaint and Raury collaborations
• Oneman is back with third “Solitaire” mixtape
• Kode9 & The Spaceape Ready Collaborative EP, Share New Video
From the vibe-heavy deep house to the anonymous black & white branding, TÂCHES has become easily recognizable as an artist, both aurally and visually. With a steady flow of originals and eclectic remixes like the latest for Wet (listen after the jump!), TÂCHES seems to consistently hold a place in the internet’s spotlight, always gaining support across the blogosphere and beyond. Without further ado, we’re proud to present this blissful guest mix that features everything from Teen Daze to Dixon.
Tracklist after the jump…
Yesterday, Arty released the remix package for his single, “Up All Night” featuring Angel Taylor, that includes renditions from Lenno, MANIK, and Slander. In celebration of the release, we’ve picked up Lenno’s offering that brings an electro-disco sound to the single that’s the first taste of Arty’s forthcoming debut album. Purchase the remix pack on iTunes or Beatport, and check out the official “Up All Night” music video after the jump.
• Jimmy Edgar announces Saline EP featuring DJ Rashad
• Waze & Odyssey Announce US & European Tour Dates
• Scuba completes the ‘Phenix’ Trilogy
• Hear The Juan MacLean‘s Upcoming LP in Full
• Hear the Mary J. Blige and Disclosure collaboration ‘Right Now’, taken from her new The London Sessions album
• Bondax reveal US tour dates
• Huxley Details First Single from Forthcoming Album
• Apollonia present debut album, Tour à Tour
• Listen to the First Single from Aphex Twin‘s ‘Syro’ LP
• dirtybird Wraps Up Its BBQ Series With Its Biggest Lineup Ever HARD Day of the Dead, November 2nd
Over the weekend of September 26th, one of the states’ most exciting new dance festivals, TomorrowWorld, will be descending upon Chattahoochee Hills, Georgia for three nights of revelry. This year, the festival launched their “Artists of Tomorrow” mix series to showcase forward-thinking artists that are expected to shape the future of dance music, and we’ve been given the exclusive premiere on this week’s feature from Anjunadeep’s Lane 8. In his mix, this Germany-based artist weaves together unreleased jams, and other groove-driven tunes from Jonas Rathsman, KiNK, Redlight, Shadow Child, and more. Enjoy the mix below and catch Lane 8 on the Anjunadeep stage at TomorrowWorld 2014.
Download the Lane 8 Artists of Tomorrow mix here and purchase tickets to TomorrowWorld 2014 here (21+).
We roll into a warm September and a very special guest mix to cool us down. Sweat It Out’s newest mystery POOLCLVB put in time-and-a-half to bring you 90 minutes of the house vibes and delivers more than we could ever have asked for. Listen for new and forthcoming exclusives from the likes of Motez, Tube & Berger, Disclosure, ZHU, Moon Boots, Lxury, Billon and many more.