• Hear the Mary J. Blige and Disclosure collaboration ‘Right Now’, taken from her new The London Sessions album
• Bondax reveal US tour dates
• Huxley Details First Single from Forthcoming Album
• Apollonia present debut album, Tour à Tour
• Listen to the First Single from Aphex Twin‘s ‘Syro’ LP
• dirtybird Wraps Up Its BBQ Series With Its Biggest Lineup Ever HARD Day of the Dead, November 2nd
Over the weekend of September 26th, one of the states’ most exciting new dance festivals, TomorrowWorld, will be descending upon Chattahoochee Hills, Georgia for three nights of revelry. This year, the festival launched their “Artists of Tomorrow” mix series to showcase forward-thinking artists that are expected to shape the future of dance music, and we’ve been given the exclusive premiere on this week’s feature from Anjunadeep’s Lane 8. In his mix, this Germany-based artist weaves together unreleased jams, and other groove-driven tunes from Jonas Rathsman, KiNK, Redlight, Shadow Child, and more. Enjoy the mix below and catch Lane 8 on the Anjunadeep stage at TomorrowWorld 2014.
Download the Lane 8 Artists of Tomorrow mix here and purchase tickets to TomorrowWorld 2014 here (21+).
We roll into a warm September and a very special guest mix to cool us down. Sweat It Out’s newest mystery POOLCLVB put in time-and-a-half to bring you 90 minutes of the house vibes and delivers more than we could ever have asked for. Listen for new and forthcoming exclusives from the likes of Motez, Tube & Berger, Disclosure, ZHU, Moon Boots, Lxury, Billon and many more.
• Stream Another Track from Flying Lotus‘ ‘You’re Dead!’ LP, featuring Kendrick Lamar
• Ten Walls‘ “Walking With Elephants” gets a video
• Native Instruments Announces Komplete 10, Reveals New Keyboard Controllers
• Warp announce Aphex Twin album listening events
• James Murphy is turning the US Open into 400+ hours of music
• Documentary series, Diggin’ In The Carts, explores history of Japanese video game music, feat. Flying Lotus, Dizzee Rascal, Just Blaze and more
• HARD Day Of The Dead’s epic 2014 line-up announced
• TomorrowWorld Unveils 2014 Theme And Main Stage, Releases New Trailer Video
• EOTO Kicks Off ‘Outer Orbit’ Tour Loaded With New Visuals
The Hospital Records crew has been making moves over to our side of the pond with the opening of their new LA office, and a new residency for their worldwide club event – Hospitality – launching on Wednesday, September 10th at The Complex in Glendale. In celebration of this, we’ve locked in Fred V & Grafix for a special Hospital Records edition of our guest mix series. The Exeter-based duo has built a strong rep for their dnb sound with live performances and releases like their debut album, Recognise, that dropped earlier this year. Now they’ve given us this guest mix that’s filled to the brim with jams from Logistics, London Elektricity, Camo & Krooked, a healthy offering of their own tunes, and more. Enjoy below and head out to see Fred V & Grafix headline the LA Hospitality launch in September.
• Flight Facilities announce debut album and tour
• DJ Koze reveals Reincarnations Part 2
• Recondite to release new Hot Flush EP
• Masters At Work plan 40-track compilation for Defected
• SBTRKT debuts new music in live Maida Vale session
• Hear the Lead Track from Midland‘s Upcoming EP for Aus