• Listen to Caribou’s new album Our Love in full
• Stream SBTRKT‘s Wonder Where We Land LP
• Download and stream Oneman’s Solitaire Vol. 3 featuring Ryan Hemsworth, Todd Edwards, Mumdance and more
Since his recent emergence, the rising tropical house specialist, Bearson, has been racking up SoundCloud plays, reaching over 2 million on his assortment of chilled-out remixes. Clearly, this 19-year-old is carving out his own place on an international stage as he follows in the footsteps of his fellow Norwegian, Kygo. After dropping his remix of The Lighthouse and the Whaler’s “Venice” last week, Bearson is quick to the draw, delivering a refreshing guest mix of sun-kissed house that’ll keep the Fall season at bay, as long as you’re listening.
• Thom Yorke reveals new album
• Desert Hearts Crew Announce Festival Line Up – November 7th – 10th
• Nick Monaco Challenges the Direction of Dance Culture with Manifesto + Limited Lipstick series for Charity, While Releasing Mating Call
• Avalon Saturdays Presents Food Music and Friends: Shadow Child & Kry Wolf + special guests: Le Youth, Sinden, Corey Sizemore
Los Angeles! Tomorrow night, September 25th, our friends at Sound Nightclub and Dim Mak present the G-Mafia Records takeover featuring some of the label’s finest artists from Sao Palo, Brazil – Doozie, Malik Mustache, and Ricardo Bernardi. Known for their eclectic sets including Deep, Tech, G-House, and more, the G-Mafia squad is ready to showcase their distinctive sound that has brought them overseas for you to discover and enjoy. With local support from Gallagher and Overjoy to top it off, there will be excellent music all night, so we recommend getting there early. Enter to win one of TWO pairs of tickets in the Punchtab below, and enjoy a free download from Doozie to help get you in the vibe.
Tickets are on sale here and RSVP to the Facebook event here.
• Art Department announce second album Natural Selection and massive world tour
• Stream a track from Ryan Hemsworth‘s new LP
• Hyperdub Announces Final 10th Anniversary Compilation Featuring Unreleased Burial Track
• Axwell /\ Ingrosso Sign Exclusive Contract with Universal Music
• Machinedrum Readies New Album for Ninja Tune
• Watch a Short Documentary with Jeff Mills
We’ve made it through another week, and to celebrate, we have an exclusive “Weekend Boogie” mix from France’s Watermat for you all to enjoy. Started by TheFuture.fm, a platform for streaming artist-curated DJ mixes and live sets across all genres, the Weekend Boogie is a weekly mix series that features some of dance music’s finest, and here are with a house music-filled offering that’ll help you vibe away your worries about the ebb and flow of the week.
• Hear a New Production from Todd Edwards
• Aphex Twin Talks ‘Syro,’ Gear, ’90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
• Trentemøller tours the US and Canada in November
With a steady flow of distinctive productions, Oliver Heldens continues on his ascent into the ranks of dance music’s elite. This year, he’s graced the stages of many world-class festivals and nightclubs, while working his way up the charts with his UK #1 ”Gecko (Overdrive),” and Beatport #1′s like “Koala.” Now he’s teamed up with Sander Van Doorn for “THIS,” which is a massive tech-house tune that brings Ibiza vibes straight through your speakers.
• RÜFÜS DU SOL Announces 15 Stop North American Tour
• Pete Tong to bring ‘darker’ sound to Vegas with residency
• Friends of Friends Details Fifth Anniversary Comp Featuring Shlohmo, Shigeto, Machinedrum, Nicolas Jaar, and More