The legendary Visionquest crew, featuring Lee Curtiss, Ryan Crosson, & Shaun Reeves, is back in town this Thursday, July 2nd, for a night of underground revelry presented by InDeep & FNGRS CRSSD at Sound Nightclub in Hollywood! The last time these house & techno maestros graced LA a while back, they threw one of the best parties of the year, and if the night wasn’t cut off by the 4am curfew, they would have kept the dance floor pumping well through sunrise.
In celebration of this show, we’re giving away a VIP experience including a table for you +5 and more, so enter to win above and kick off your 4th of July weekend proper with Visionquest.
Tickets are on sale here.
• Nero Unveils Brand New Single, ‘Two Minds’
• Guy Gerber and Miss Kittin partner on Rumors On The Dancefloor
• DJ Sprinkles Believes the Changes to Japan’s ‘No Dancing’ Rule Dismisses Larger Issues
As soulful bass music continues to infiltrate dance music, several vocalists are making their way into the limelight, and one of which is New York’s midnight. His debut EP, XII Labors, is due out this August, and this new single, “Baptize,” is the first taste of the release. With YLXR’s melodic beat, midnight keeps things silky, as his R&B croons perfectly complement the crisp production and low-end heavy atmospheres. Listen above and grab the limited free download here.
• Four Tet, Julio Bashmore feature on Annie Mac charity compilation
• Paul Kalkbrenner Unveils Second Video In FLORIAN Series
• David August Remixes The Acid’s “RA”
• Fort Romeau Announces Frankfurt Versions, Shares Track
• Symbiosis Gathering Announces Complete Lineup For 10 YEAR RE:UNION
• Kompakt Announces TOTAL 15 Compilation, Shares Teaser Playlist
• EDMbiz Conference & Expo 2015 Unveils Final Program
• Disclosure Announces New Album, Caracal
• Festivals cancel Ten Walls appearances
• Awakenings reveals Electric Zoo stage lineup
• Solomun Remixes Paul Kalkbrenner’s ‘Cloud Rider’
• Danny Daze Preps EP for Ultramajic, Shares Snippets
• Hear a New Track From Bob Moses
• Claude VonStroke Releases Filthy Video For “Make A Cake”
• Woolfy vs. Projections announces third album, Stations
• Rødhåd Brings The Heat With New Dystopian 12″
The last time we heard from Brooklyn’s LEFTI, he dropped his remix of Chícos’ “Hooked,” but now he’s prepping for the fruitful summer ahead with his newest jam, “Castle.” On the track, he combines a cool, french disco-esque vibe with a punchy, deep bassline that makes for a versatile tune that can keep the pool party flowing or night clubs jackin’. Have a listen above and pick up the tune on iTunes or Beatport, courtesy of Mixmash Deep.
• DJ Koze reveals new single, XTC
• EDMbiz Announces Speakers & Panels For 2015 Conference & Expo
• Zimmer is ‘Coming of Age’ on His New EP
• Arca is Giving Away His “Vanity” For Free