Yup. It’s Valentine’s Day. You can love it or you can hate it. Regardless of your feelings towards V-Day, there is one true universal love I think we can all agree on: MUSIC. The music brought forth to you today on The Dirt #106 is music inspired by sex + love + beauty and everything that little heart ♥ symbol represents. Let The Dirt #106 be your soundtrack to this Valentine’s Day and more importantly, this Valentine’s Night.
The Dirt #106 features a hot new Julio Bashmore remix of “Suit & Tie” by JT plus some serious gettin’ down jams by Flume, James Blake and Jessie Ware along with some under-the-cover remakes of classics by Foreigner & TLC. Of course a SLOW JAMZ compilation just wouldn’t be complete without a little somethin’ by The Weeknd.
• Justin Timberlake – Suit & Tie (Julio Bashmore Remix)
• Foreigner - Waiting for a Girl Like You (Virgin Magnetic Material Remix)
• James Blake - Retrograde (Mokhov Remix)
• SamH3 - Control the Suspend (Betoko V Mario Basanov & Vidis)
• Flume - What You Need (Blue Version Edit)
• Haim - Send Me Down (Kisses Remix)
• Teedra Moses - Be Your Girl (Kaytranada Extended Edition)
• TLC - Creep (Kaytranadas Creepier Edition)
• The Weeknd - Twenty Eight (Ianborg & Bronze Whale Bootleg)
• Jessie Ware - Devotion [Distinction Refix]
Powered by Facebook Comments