Dillon Francis AKA the man who now looks like Flux Pavilion chimed in on our Quickfire Q&A just in time for his set tonight on the Moombahton Massive stage from 11:50-12:50AM just before bossman Diplo closes out the stage. It’s been a busy week for Dillon as he’s just released his latest single, “Bootleg Fireworks (Burning Up),” on Calvin Harris‘ Fly Eye Records this Tuesday, and he’s also gearing up for the second leg of his Wet & Reckless tour which kicks back off this Saturday in New England. Check out Dillon’s responses and full tour info below!
1) Favorite DEAD musical artist.
2) Weapon of choice in a battle to the DEATH.
3) DEADliest animal you’d want as a pet.
A hammerhead shark.
4) Favorite Halloween movie.
5) As a child, I was terrified by…
That stupid alien ET
6) #1 thing you need to do before you DIE.
Have my own television show.
7) Anything Halloween-themed on your rider this week?
A carved pumpkin
8) Grateful DEAD or DEAD Kennedys?
Dead Kennedys 100%! I fuckin hate hippies.
9) Any Halloween samples, bootlegs, or remixes going in your set at HARD?
My new single BOOTLEG FIREWORKS!!!
10) DEATH to __________!
Wet & Reckless Tour Dates:
4th Nov 2012 — Pearl Street — Northampton, MA
5th Nov 2012 — Paradise Rock Club — Boston, MA
6th Nov 2012 — Pearl — Rochester, NY
8th Nov 2012 — Albany Armory — Albany, NY
9th Nov 2012 — Webster Hall — New York, NY
10th Nov 2012 — Union Transfer — Philadelphia, PA
11th Nov 2012 — Fur Nightclub — Washington DC,
12th Nov 2012 — Orange Peel — Asheville, NC
13th Nov 2012 — Masquerade — Atlanta, GA
15th Nov 2012 — Beacham Theater — Orlando, FL
16th Nov 2012 — Amphitheater — Tampa, FL
17th Nov 2012 — Grand Central — Miami, FL
20th Nov 2012 — Trees — Dallas, TX
21st Nov 2012 — Stereo Live — Houston, TX