Rolling Deep In Remixes.

After watching a half-hour Adele Unplugged special on Palladia last week, I’ve had a rekindled love for the soulful sounds of the Tottenham-born vocalist. I highly recommend finding her Unplugged set somewhere on the interwebs if possible; her pipes may or may not have made me well up a bit. Anyway, here’s a little snackpack of remixes from her hit, Rolling In The Deep. Some are old, some are new, all are good. Enjoy.

• Adele – Rolling In The Deep (Jamie XX Remix)
• Adele – Rolling In The Deep (Villa Remix)
• Adele – Rolling In The Deep (Bedroom8 Remix Extended Version)
• Adele – Rolling In The Deep (Downtown London Remix Extended)
• Adele – Rolling In The Deep (David Berrie Remix)

Looks like Adele’s people don’t want any remixes up for download so we apologize for that. Have a search on Soundcloud or Youtube to listen to any of these great versions…

______

jonahberry

Comments

Comments

11 Responses to Rolling Deep In Remixes.

1. the jamie xx shuffle never gets old. nice one papa berry

was actually looking for a good rolling in the deep mix to playout! thanks for this one. also, you forgot the dillbert21 mix! http://soundcloud.com/dillbert21/adele-rolling-in-the-deep

4. merousso says:

this track/lyrics have been bumpin in my mind all day. thanks for the reinforcer!

5. merousso says:

6. Hunter Lurie says:

all of these mediafire links have been taken down :[

ya sorry guys looks like Adele doesn’t want any remixes up for download. you can find most of them on Soundcloud though!

8. Julian Schwartzman says:

Hey guys, I made a mash-up of Adele’s Rolling In The Deep with Madeon’s “Shurikens”

Check it/ download it on my soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/lesabre

loving the jamie xx shuffle by the way