Remix Fix.

How cool is this guy? Not as cool as a Dirt Babe but he’s pretty close. Anyway, here are some tracks that friends have shot over to me in the last week. Give them a listen and have a great week everybody. PS – if anyone can find out where to buy his hat let me know. I’ll trade you for a T-shirt when we get them in.

The White Stripes – Seven Nation Army (The Glitch Mob Remix)
Any remix of this song is catchy. This one is also glitchy.

Dada Life – White Noise/Red Meat (No Body’s Moombahton Remix)
All slowed down and groovy from our friends, No Body. Not a big fan of Moombahton, but this one has definitely grown on me.

Noah And The Whale – L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N. (Fake Blood Remix)
Thought this was fake Fake Blood when it got sent to me, but it actually seems to have the Theo swagger in it for sure. Not my favorite FB track, but still one for the arsenal.

RJD2 – The Glow (Run DMT Remix)
New dubstep track sent over by our homies at Undocumented Management. Run DMT have recently been added to the Undocumented roster and are giving away their entire new EP, Blast Off, for free HERE.

The Knocks – Dancing With The DJ (Jesse Marco Remix)
Our homies from Chubby Beavers sent this one over last week. NY resident Jesse Marco has been making some serious waves recently, so make sure to check on Chubby Beavers for more tracks from Jesse as well as news on his development.

_______

jonahberry

Comments

Comments

8 Responses to Remix Fix.

1. Erik says:

Run DMT is a ‘he’ not a ‘they’

Love the post though!

2. Hannah says:

Sun Ra is always a G.

3. Jimmy says:

Not a big fan of Moombahton, obviously you’re not listening to the right stuff, the song you have is pretty chill, but Nada’s, Munchi’s, and Heartbreak’s tracks are almost always good, also moombahcore is energetic and hard. Tittsworth and Alvin Risk have a song called Pendejas coming out which is a monster. I’ve got a lot of hometown love for the genre, but I think its huge, “If you in DC just Turn Up The Bass”

4. Ozim_pl says:

Is it possible to make streams also? So we don’t have to download to listen to a song. Or maybe uploading to zippyshare? You can stream before you download there.

5. Mary says:

If I make you one, that means at least 10 shirts. It’s hard to melt down that much gold in an apartment building.

6. K.M.O.C. says:

I think what Jonah meant was he personally is not a big fan of Moombahton. Nada, Munchi, and Dillon Francis are GDD favorites and we were lucky enough to see their 3x tag team moombahton set a couple weeks ago in downtown LA and that shit was crazy. Moombahton is poised to blow up in 2011

7. Crizzly says:

lol run dmt is a ‘THEY’. expect a collab from myself and them soon.

hahaha dammit I thought so! changing it back now…