Some of you may recognize GLOVES (real name: Yama Indra) by his earlier work as the now defunct indie-dance act Damn Arms. GLOVES has set himself apart from other nu-disco producers with a winning formula of 70s AM rock & blissful, funky disco while still maintaining true dance floor grit.
After some truly classic remixes of Miami Horror & The Scare, GLOVES continues to work over the nu-disco competition with two new remixes by World’s End Press & Radio INK.
And a super quick bonus…rarely do I post previews of tracks with the girl robot promo voice over it (is anyone else kinda turned on by this voice?). But in this case, I had to. The best track off the new Bag Raiders album remixed by GLOVES – that’s as bad ass a combo as Russell Westbrook & Kevin Durant. Cannot wait for this release.
And check out GLOVES’ mixtape he recently punched out for Triple J’s Radio show:
1. Nils Ohrmann Feat. Karas Day – Le Funk Fatale (Daniel Steinberg Remix)
2. Storm Queen (a.k.a. Morgan Geist) – Look Right Through
3. Murphy Jax Feat. Mike Dunn – It’s The Music (Alden Tyrell Remix)
4. Les Rhythmes Digitales – Jacques Your Body (Make Me Sweat)
5. Wackside – Turtle Funk
6. Bag Raiders – Sunlight (Gloves Remix)
7. Bag Raiders – Snakecharmer
8. Hugo Van Dyck – Give My Love A Try (Leon Du Star Remix)
9. Moullinex – Superman (Lorenz Rhode Remix)
10. Joey Negro & the Sunburst Band – I’ll Be There For You (Kaje Trackheadz Mix)
11. Crydajam – If You Give Me The Love I Want
12. Swivel Hips – Cheaters
13. Les Rhythmes Digitales – Disco to Disco (acapella)
14. Louis La Roche – Me & Her
Powered by Facebook Comments