Mumbai Science Gold EP

Could Mumbai Science be coming on any stronger right now? Ladies who spend most of their nights out constantly fending off overly aggressive, creepy dudes … I now feel your pain. First the Belgian duo commandeered Halloween’s biggest sound system, as seemingly every DJ at HARD Haunted Mansion in LA dropped ‘Ancova,’ and now their new release ‘Gold’ off Lektroluv apparently stole the biggest global event of last weekend too, I Love Techno 2010. Find out why everyone (Erol Alkan, Boys Noize, Crookers, Sound of Stereo, Djedjotronic and Fake Blood, to name a few) have been banging their tracks out recently.
• Mumbai Science – Gold [Buy on Beatport]
Check out their latest mix out on Lektroluv Records on their Soundcloud.
The NOOB and NT89 remixes meet the gold standard as well, so pass on that cheeseburger combo tomorrow, and grab this EP off iTunes/Beatport instead. Or better yet grab the GOLD VINYL* from the Lektroluv Shop!
*Seriously, the vinyl is fucking gold!
You stay classy, internet …
I’m Matt Black?

Comments

Comments

8 Responses to Mumbai Science Gold EP

1. Captain Apathy says:

Ron Burgundy would be proud.

wow you seriously posted this in 192k?

Is it really gold? I just went to buy it and I want gold.

4. Rob City says:

i hope that other anon meant that because they wanted the 320, not because they are lars ulrich.

5. Jim says:

i'm tired of this sound. it's dated and annoying. why does every song you post suck without drugs? A lot of your readers like to have music they can actually listen to while they drive or while they are working without losing their hearing.

Sorry for the delay in response Jim I hadn't seen your comment until now.

Obviously you are not a big fan of electronic music because we post a lot of songs on here that are fantastic without drugs. In fact, I would recommend listening to all of these songs while sober because then you can really appreciate the production and original ideas. I happen to listen to all of the songs I post in my car, at work, while having sex, etc. It's a lot of fun.

Maybe you would feel more comfortable at a blog that covers Enya or something.

Thanks for your input,

jonahberry

7. Siddharth says:

‎"Feel the beat!" with Deadbeat + PAWAS! LIVE @ Aurus… This Sunday!
    For all you electronic music lovers.. deadbeat & PAWAS!!! performing LIVE on 12th Dec 2010 at the Aurus Sunday Sundown