Today marks ten weeks of Dirt!  To celebrate I’ve upgraded the usual GDD Photo Babe to a GDD Video Babe.  Enjoy the bounce, bounce, bounce.  If you only download one thing from this, get the last track.  First person to correctly identify which two songs (one recent, one not-so-recent) have sampled this overlooked classic wins a prize so exclusive I can’t even mention it here.

.zip file (all 11 tracks)

Boys Noize – Yeah
Ludacris – How Low (SAVOY Remix)
Deadmau5 & Wolfgang Gartner – Animal Rights (<320 kpbs preview, buy here.)
Micky Slim & Nom De Strip – Do It – Original Mix
Art vs. Science – Parlez-Vous Francais (Nadastrom Remix)
Cassius – I Love You So (KRUSHA Dubstep Remix) √+
Afrojack Feat. Eva Simons – Take Over Control (Adam F Remix)
King Cannibal – Virgo (Canblaster Remix) √+
Mumbai Science – Hoot – Original Mix
Lazy Flow – Tokyo Express – Original Mix
Gwen McCrae – All This Love I’m Giving √++

The Dirt is our weekly wrapup of our favorites for this week, ready to burn to CD and accompany you on your (very imminent) weekend voyages into unseen new dimensions of party. We give you a blend of the big tunes we’re digging and playing out as well as a few secret weapons and classics we’ve dug out of the exclusive GDD stash for you, zipped for your convenience. Our way of saying thanks for being with us this week and our very best to your weekend. The Dirt is available for you to repost to your blog, website or publication and is currently being guestposted on a number of other publications including Email stevie [at] and we’ll add you to the partnered blogs list and set you up with the full, ready to repost package.

Last week’s Dirt:

The Dirt: August 28 featuring The Chemical Brothers, Tensnake, Tim Berg, Porter Robinson, Sticky K and Wolfgang Gartner

Humbled by your support,

22 Responses to The Dirt: September 3, 2010 featuring Boys Noize, Deadmau5 + Wolfgang Gartner, Mumbai Science and KRUSHA

1. ryan says:

my feelings for you- avicii & sebastien drums
    cassius- feeling for you

see! A Dubstep track now! Thanks fro checking the comments and working to reach a wider audience! I absolutely ****** your guys' blog!

3. Radu says:

loved the bounce-bounce. thanks
    couldn't figure out the samplers tho'. can't be cassius. will recheck!

4. bowchickabow119 says:

Always Been Real – Sir-G vs. DJ Sake

Feeling For You – Cassius

5. pHiLthy says:

Mad props on the new Boys Noize track. My favorite of the year so far. I would have damn near drowned a loved one to have it before anyone.

Also on Animal Rights.

This is some good dirt Steven.

6. Rowdy says:

Can't understand why anyone likes that 'dubstep' remix, pretty much no sub to it at all. The rest of those tunes are great though.

7. Bedrik says:

here is the Krusha Remix in 320kbps

i got it from his soundcloud 😉

8. JamesL says:

sneevs man, dont know if this is the right place to publish the answer but the two tracks looped are

Daniele Papini – Church Of Nonsense (Original Mix)

Christian Smith & John Selway – Total Departure

Yo GDD, are there any good shows tonight (Sat.) in the LA area?

Or in the event of no good shows, at least a good DJ playing somewhere? If I hear California Gurlz one more time I'm rushing the DJ booth like Nyjer Morgan.

11. Andy S says:

Pretty good set of tracks this week with the exception of that new wolfgang and deadmau5 track animal rights. Mau5 really has gotten stale at this point. All his electro tracks sound the same and same goes for his progessive crap and with wolfgang signing to a major label recently we can probably expect to see his creativity and quality decrease.

12. ryan says:

it is cassius
    if u refer to my answer (the FIRST one)
    the more recently released is avicii and sebastien drums' my feelings for you (which has a great remix my angger dimas) and the one that was released not so recently is cassius- feeling for you
    listen 2 both of them

13. dirt mcgirt says:

anonymous if you can't make it down to newport beach for pacific fest today/tonight then incognito might show you a good time.

great work, ryan! email me to claim your exclusive prize. I first heard that that angger dimas remix in a dada life mix, shit is POUNDING. and I'm looking forward to checking out Always Been Real – Sir-G vs. DJ Sake and the two tracks james listed. I learn something new with every dirt!

not sure what's good for LA tonight, everyone is heading down to costa mesa for pacific fest oc. join us!

oh and thanks for the 320, bedrick. wasn't sure if we'd cleared that or not so I went with 128, good looking out!

15. ryan says:

im not sure where 2 email u at
    mine is

16. JamesL says:

Crap I hate when you misread stuff wrong.

The Two songs I linked were the tracks taken to make the track in the GDD Babe video when she was going crazy. I thought that was the song you were asking about. if anyone is looking for that track its
    "Loco & Jam – Medusa"

17. Sad Panda says:

oh my god. she is so hot. so hot.

18. Sad Panda says:

oh my god. she is so hot. so hot.

19. Reevo says:

Spectral waveform imaging indicates that the copy of Animal Rights that you're giving out is not actually a 320. It was most likely ripped or re-exported in 320 format. Just a little heads up to people, make sure you actually buy it tomorrow. I know I'm going to.

20. Sexy arabic says:

Amazing act. What a video. Good to see nice Krussha with her amazing dancing. Really loved it.Sexy arabic

whoa thanks reevo, how did you do that? any idea what the actual bitrate is?

buy it here, people!

22. Chriss says:

my feelings for you – avicii and subastian drums,
    All this love – The similoi