GDD presents The Dirt: July 8, 2010

GDD Babe: Sara Keister

The Dirt (formerly Dance Dirty Thursdays) is a weekly wrapup of our favorites for this week, ready to burn to CD and accompany you on your weekend voyages into unseen new dimensions of party.  We give you a blend of the big tunes we’re digging and playing out as well as a few secret weapons we’ve dug out of the exclusive GDD stash for you, zipped for your convenience.  Our way of saying thanks for being with us this week and our very best to your weekend, think of it as our curated version of the hypem popular page sans the shitty mashups.  The Dirt is available for you to repost to your blog, website or publication and is currently being guestposted on, PB&J and France’s TO GET LED.  Email stevie [at] and we’ll add you to the partnered blogs list and set you up with the full, ready to repost package.
What do you think are the top tunes this week?  Comment and let us know.

12 Responses to GDD presents The Dirt: July 8, 2010

1. woods says:

MC Flipside, In The Zone. Bart B More mix rocks for sure

Couldn't agree more woods. Bart is a friend of ours; not only does he consistently produce killers every time but he's also a really fucking cool guy, nicest DJ in the world.

I'm thinking about opening with that song tomorrow night, what do you think?

3. zander says:

i think u should open with justin beiber

sidney samson- the world is yours
    dj chukie remixes

im more of a hard electro guy. so those are very good songs. i thinkk yuu shud open with laidback lukeee !

5. Camden says:

Ha I know that chick. Went to college with her.

6. The N says:

I think the gigamesh remix of cooler then me is better and the o-god remix of barbara streishand is better too other current favorites are my name is skrillex by skrillex & fake blood – I think I like it (tommie sunshine & figure remix) & bart b more – brap!

Awesome mixes! Thanks for posting!

The N,

Thanks so much for the tips! I put brap! in last weeks dirt, I need to get ahold of bart and get an exclusive on posting that one, I believe it's almost out.

O God is way better, good call! and I can't wait to check out the gigamesh remix, I think I've put either one of his remixes or a discotech track into every set I've played in the last year.

you're on point man, I really like your blog. shoot me an email ewaldsteven at and we'll chat tunes, I should hire you!

9. The N says:

thanks man you have no idea how honored I feel right now haha I just started following this blog like a couple days ago & I like what I see(:

10. troy kurtz! says:

11. House Ya! says:

my feelings for you- avicci awesome awesome track along with bart b more's mix of In the zone

12. BLOW UP DJZ says: