CRAZY FOR ELECTRIC DAISY

Insomniac just released the 2010 official trailer for this year’s Electric Daisy Carnival here in our proud, dirty dancin’ city of Los Angeles. This is gonna make you fucking freak. Just wait til it gets past the 1 minute mark of the video. HD never raved so good.

UPDATE! FULL LINEUP ANNOUNCED

LA Riots
Felix Cartal
Andy C
Friction
DJ Marky
LTJ Bukem
BUY YOUR EDC LA TICKETS HERE! (Friday & Saturday, June 25th-26th)

EDC COLORADO: Saturday, June 12th (TICKETS HERE)
EDC TEXAS: Saturday, June 19th (Site Coming Soon!)
EDC PUERTO RICO: Saturday, August 28th (Site Coming Soon!)

ARE YOU READY?

///BONES

Comments

Comments

13 Responses to CRAZY FOR ELECTRIC DAISY

1. pHiLthy says:

I'll pretend I didn't notice you forgetting to list Dada Life

2. pHiLthy says:

and Wolfgang Gartner

3. BONES says:

haha fixed u crazy technocolorkid.

4. LEON! says:

hooooook up that new felguk track! please?

5. Avick says:

dude i saw the developer version of the site before they closed this loophole, but from what I saw which seems most likely legit heres what I remember: harvard bass and bart b more are doing a set together, theres a duck sauce set, a trvs dj am set, groove armada, aaaaaaand thats all i can really think of… but there it is, hope it blows your mind as much as it blew mind I was literally freakin out when I saw duck sauce on there (its gunna be there second performance ever, like a once in a blue moon opportunity)

6. K.M.O.C. says:

trvs Dj AM set? uhhhh….DJ AM is no longer with us… you probably saw Trvs listed performing with A-trak

7. BONES says:

I can definitely see the Duck Sauce thing happening because they did it down @ WMC in March and theyhave new tracks coming out now…

I found out everything else here (with stage lineups too):

8. pHiLthy says:

DUck SAUce WHAAAAAAT. Barbara Streisand all up in my FACE.

9. DSCO says:

12th Planet is booked for friday. Just sayin'

10. Derek says:

Not sure how you forgot Claude Vonstroke on Saturday too. But Saturday looks so crazy good with talent, I just hope there isn't a BN/CVS/DS conflict. That would seriously blow.

11. BONES says:

ha i actually had him on there and then didnt put him backin to the vertical list when i updated it. muh bad.

Although i dont see why they aren't releasing the lineup already if it has already leaked online, these scans look pretty legit to me. But Duck Sauce?! and Sound of Stereo, really? Way to step up Insomniac. I hear Dada Life Congorock and Claude Vonstroke are all confirmed too via myspace and whatnot… and I thought I was skipping EDC for HARD Summer hah guess not

13. mmkmeghan says:

CAN'T WAIT FOR BARBARA STREISAND (again), along with all Duck Sauce's magical surprises. One of the highlight moments of UMF.

And isn't Dada Life coming both nights? if their myspace speaks the truth, then i look forward to double dada.