¡Elite Force¡

Elite Force is awesome, i always get pretty stoked when i see his name surface because i think he is incredibly talented and very under-rated. His Re-fixes, don’t depart from a song dramatically, as the original steez is masterfully blended into the new. Check out his page here.

Comments

Comments

10 Responses to ¡Elite Force¡

1. Lauren says:

hey guys if you want to hear some good new music check out the blue pages! they are an band that just wants to make everyone dance!

thebluepagesmusic.com
    facebook.com/thebluepagesmusic

2. CD7 says:

Shit, the Where's my money one scared me as I have this as my ringtone: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmfIlI4M1Yg

Great songs though!

I like.

4. Phil says:

wait isn't Elite Force just jacking other people's remixes to create mash-ups and calling them his own "re-fixes?"

ie. that yeah yeah yeah's "re-fix" is just a mash up of the acapella and JELO's Remix of Monolythe – Siberia

good idea i guess, but kinda whack not giving credit and totally renaming it as your own.

now thats the ghosts and stuff re fix we all were waiting for , deadmau5 almost ruined it with the vocal version with that goof on it , thanks for the upload guys great post!!!!!

6. Alexander says:

cool david.
    very original of you.

7. DeezNasty says:

you mean to tell me either you make every song you post, or you get it in your email? horseshit

8. 4Watt says:

Great stuff…

9. elite force says:

@Phil – I made it quite clear that it was a mashup using those compenents when I mailed it out to people. The whole point of a mashup is that you mashup several tracks – exactly what this is, so hold the line on giving credit where it's due.

10. XIII says:

Most of the fun of well contructed mash ups, for me anyway, is picking out the snippets of songs that are used!! The rest of you, stop hating on Elite Force! Do better then have your say, Phil and DeezNasty! BTW, anyone accuse DeezNasty of stealing his Mashed Up name from Dre and Janet and making it his own?! Horseshit! v Just enjoy the music!